Chapter 3:

(After 2 years)

(Scarlet's Pov)

I've been married to Satan for 2 and a half years now. Those years of me living at his castle and sleeping in one bedroom. I wasn't lying when I said I enjoy staying and being together with him. I began to feel comfortable and safe in his presence. It's too embarrassing to say that we also share a small kiss every once in a while.

I was at the dining room eating by myself because Satan has been pretty busy lately. His 4 generals attacked the 4 island of Ignora, declaring war against humanity and conquer Ente Isla.

***
(With Satan)

Satan was inside the strategy room with Alciel. The whole map of Ignora was spread on the table.

In the ocean of Ignora lies a large landform. It is surrounded by four continents direction in the shape of a cross.

The three continents from the West, North, and South has arrows towards the central Island, Ente Isla

The three continents from the West, North, and South has arrows towards the central Island, Ente Isla. The Hero, Emilia, gathered human alliance from different continent to help her defeat Satan and bring Ente Isla to humanity.

 The Hero, Emilia, gathered human alliance from different continent to help her defeat Satan and bring Ente Isla to humanity

"My Lord. The 3 generals were defeated by the Hero Emilia. With her are increasing human armies. They are all gathering and advancing towards the Demon Realm. What is your plan, My Lord?" Alciel said.

"Call all of our demon armies. And send a letter to the Vampires for assistance" Satan instructed.

"My Lord, shouldn't we ask the Queen's permission first?"

"Scarlet is married to me and has nothing to do with the war anymore. Her Kingdom has been under my protection. It's unnecessary" He said.

***

I'm currently reading some letters from my generals. I wasn't allowed to do work with the war, now that I'm the Devil's wife. He said that it was unnecessary for me to do it because that's his job. Hmp what a jerk!

It seems that the humans tried to enter the Vampire realm. Though it was on vain. The vampire realm has a protective barrier and no humans can enter. Now not only humans can't enter. Satan also added a barrier against demons. I don't know why but he did.

"Those foolish humans. Trying to attack my Kingdom huh? And you call yourselves justice" I muttered angrily.

The barrier is unbreakable and was made by the first and great vampire, Vladimir Tepes or Dracula. With mine and Satan's power added not even a high priest or God can crack it.

I also asked why won't he put a barrier in his Kingdom.
His only reply is "Because I am present and my Demons are strong enough. A barrier is not necessary."

Grrrr just remembering what he said made me want to punch his handsome face! What does he think of us, Weaklings?! Hmp for his information vampires can regenerate and are very fast! Unlike his big, fat, and ugly demons.

I quickly hid the letters under the bed when I felt my Husband's presence nearing.

And I was right when I saw him entered the room. His face shows that he's tired.

I stood up from the bed and assist him. When he sat on the bed I removed his cape. It was normal for me to do this actually.

I opened the closet and grab his night shirt. His black jacket was already off and he was shirtless. I still get flustered every time I see his six packs.

I also helped him buttoned his night shirt even though he insisted to do it himself. Yeah right he's too tired to even keep his eyes open.

"Sleep now My Lord, you have another full day tomorrow" I kissed him. I turn off the lights and lay besides him. I leaned on his chest as he hugged me.

I still can't help but smile on how gentle and sweet he became to me.

"Sweet dreams My Love" I whispered to him softly.

Unknown to me he smiled and was wide awake, hearing every word.