Special Chapter: Owari No Seraph Crossover Part 3

(Third Person's Pov)

After Hime agreed helping the team defeat the vampires at Shinjuku. Guren ordered team Shinoa to head on to their first mission. Their mission is to settle the case in Harajuku where humans are hunted down by vampires, making them livestocks. First they need to crush them before heading to Shinjuku.

"I'll head to Shinjuku from a different route and meet all of you there with the others. Hime is our trump card against those vampires, so do all of your best to protect her and listen to her commands" Because he knew that she could easily control them. The team nodded, except for Yuu, because he still hates her.

Hime gave Guren a sweet smile, making him blush slightly but paled after. "Damn vampire's charms!"

"Guren, you're so weak" Teased a certain demon weapon.

"Urusai, Mahiru. I could say the same thing to you. She's practically your Queen with you being a Demon" Guren mentally told her.

Mahiru grumpily humped and ignored him.

"Interesting weapon you got there, Guren-kun. Perhaps a former girlfriend?" Hime silently said, smirking sadistically. Guren and Mahiru flinched in fear at her accuracy.

*cough* "Y-you c-can say that..." He mumbles. Mahiru's spirit also nodded awkwardly.

"Haha you guys are cute~" She mused before she left with the team.

"Argh...she's finally gone" Mahiru's spirit leaves Guren's sword and bestowed her presence before him.

"She's extremely powerful, it's our fortune that we found her first" Guren grumbles and held his sword.

"And get back in here!"

"Hai hai~"

***

Team Shinoa, with the addition of Hime, were walking around the ruined city. The silence was eerie and only their footsteps against the rubbles could be heard.

"So this is Japan huh" Hime solemnly stated, her eyes scanning around the area.

"If Maou and I didn't changed, the Earth back home would probably be like this." Hime thought.

"The surrounding area's been nested by the Four Horsemen of Johns. The vampires use them as well as the humans as bait for the JIDA soldiers so that they can kill them" Shinoa enlightened.

"Yeah, I hope someone won't be an idiot to fall for their traps" Mitsuba spatted. All of them already knew who she was pertaining. Who else in their team is so damned angry about vampires?

"No promises" Yuu grumbled, not even denying the fact.

The team came to a stop when Yoichiro pointed something from afar.

"It's the Harajuku Station"

"Our assigned area" Shihou confirmed. Yuu roamed his eyes around in alert.

"So, where's the settlement of vampires...?" Yuu asked in confusion until they heard a loud shrill. They all stand in a fighting position as they saw a little girl run for her life. Behind her was a monstrous scorpion like creature.

Yuu and Yoichiro gasped when he saw the creature. "It's a Four Horsemen of John!" Yoichiro yelped. Hime stared at the creature in fascination.

"So this is the famed creature that's been taking care of the human population" She muttered in thoughtfully.

"No time to be amazed, Hime-sama. That monster is extremely strong because we're out of the protective wall of the city" Shinoa said. Hime hummed, deciding on taking a small step back to she watch the whole fiasco.