Chapter 7:

"Maou Satan! What are you doing working at MgRonalds in Hatakaya?!" Emi screeched, pointing her index while glaring venomously at Maou.

"It seems she doesn't recognize me. Is it too much of a transformation?" Hime thought, amused by Emi's inattentiveness. She jumped down from Dullahan's back seat while enjoying the show.

"I'm surprise you remember me. Then, you must know why I'm here. This world will fall into darkness if you're here living on it!" Emi grabbed a small knife and dash towards him, lunging the knife.

"Ara? Where's her sacred sword?" Hime place her finger on her chin with a thinking pose.

"M-matte! Emillia!" Maou exclaimed.

"What? Are you begging for your life?" She smugly asked with a smirk.

"Where's your sacred sword?" Maou deadpanned. Hime could help but give out a soft giggle.

"I also have that same knife. I bought it at a dollar store here in Sasazuka" he pointed out blankly.

"Pfffttt! Did he have to mention that?" Hime was mentally bursting in laughter.

"Did you lost it?"

"E-either way! Even without my sword you're still a demon lord who have lost his power that has a part-time job!" Emi roared while blushing madly.

"Prepare to die!"

***

Hime eyed the blabbering police officer blankly, void of any emotions, as he scolded Emilia for handling a weapon.

"Miss Yusa, I don't know what your ex boyfriend did but, attacking him with a bladed weapon is just too far"

"I-I-I never said h-he and I a-are a-" Emi stuttered, trying to explain the situation.

"There are a lot of cases like yours lately so please try and understand each other. Being jealous is not the answer"

"He thought I'm Sadao's new girlfriend? Well....technically I'm his wife"

"I-I'm telling you! He's not my-!" Emi slammed her hands on the table in frustration.

***

"That was a rather good show you both did" Hime said in dry-humor, half-heartedly clapping her hands. Emi peered at Hime with wide eyes.

"Y-you! It can't be that you're-" Hime smirk mischievously, her hands were placed at her waist as her eyes glinted menacingly.

"Scarlet Sylvia Tepes Jacob, Queen of Vampires and Demons. The Wife of the almighty Devil~ dun dun dun dun~" Emi's jaw almost drop to the floor for being so dense.

She mentally face-palmed herself. "I look so stupid! His freaking wife! Of course he's with her! Now it's one demon general, the devil and the vampire queen. Great! Just great!"

"Ahmm...Emillia?" Maou called out, sweat-dropping as Emi hit herself repeatedly at the wall.

"Look what you did Hime-chan. You broke her"

"What? I still hold my title proudly even if I'm in my human form"

"I know but, couldn't it be more less dramatic?" Hime just looked away from him with her arms crossed. Maou sigh, rubbing his nape thoughtfully.

"She's upset isn't she?"

***

Is it too short? Sorry 'bout that. I'm actually rushing to update my books so I'm having a hard time squeezing my brain for more juice.

I hope it's not too boring. Comment out your thoughts about it and vote if you like it 😊