Chapter 12:

Note: Bold text is Ente Islan language

***

Lucifer burst into laughter. "Hahaha! Oh really, how? Hate to break it to you but he won't bounce back like he did in Shinjuku."

"Now he's out of my way I guess I won't be needing her anymore" He said and threw Chiho like a ragged doll. Emi gasped and ran to catch her. Emi catches her but slipped. I cringed when I heard the painful crunch of Emi's knees as she cried in pain.

"Emilia!" I shout out as she sobbed, holding Chiho tight.

"Hahahahahaha! The show is almost over! It's time for the finale!" Lucifer announced through out the sky.

"Stop it Lucifer! Please!" I begged. He tilted his head, looking at me with his crazy smirk.

"It's too late for tha-" My eyes widen, fear has conquered my body, sweat painted my face when a voice of teenage girl shouted from afar.

"Hime! Ran away, quickly!" N-no, what is she doing?! My whole body shake as I slowly face Amie. Lucifer's magic stopped at the voice and followed it.

"Bwahahaha! How foolish of you to call out for her!" He laughed. Amie pushed away the crowds and ran towards me.

"No! Amie stay away!" My voice cracked, thinking of the worst case scenario of what might happen to her. "I won't leave you Hime! Now, it's my turn to save you! I owe you my life!" My breath hitched. That idiot! Why did she have to say that! In front of him!

In my peripheral vision, I saw him point his index finger at her.

"Amie don't be stubborn! Run away as fast as you can!" But, I was too late, Lucifer shot his magic bullet. I felt my world slowed down as the bullet dash to her direction.

I used the magic I have left and teleported in front of her. She stopped in slow motion with her eyes opening wide.

I felt something explode inside my chest, where my heart once lies, replacing it with hollowness.

Everything came back to it's original phase. Blood ran down my mouth but, I still gave her a gentle smile.

"I-I'm f-fine...I-I'll come back..s-shortly" With that, darkness consumed my consciousness.

"HIME!!!!"

***

I was standing in darkness, with dark purple figures around me. These figures are the negative emotions the people are letting out. Fear, anger, despair, and sadness.

"Come" I command in my home tongue as the purple figures glow red and turned into liquid, slithering its way before me.

The liquid climb upward, taking the shape of a tall woman. The woman stood motionless with no life in her eyes. I walk slowly, her body turn into a liquid ones more. The liquid slithered like a snake around me as my body consumed it.

Red magic circle surrounds me, bursting into flames.