Special Chapter: Owari no Seraph Crossover Part 2

(Third Person's Pov)

Guren is currently walking with a sullen aura around him. He, the most proud Lieutenant and leader of the Moon Demon Company, couldn't even do a thing with the innocent looking vampire, that looks like a high school girl.

He feels so naive and stupid to even underestimate such powerful being. Unfortunately, regrets has no medicine.

And as for our vampire Queen, with an indifferent expression, walked side by side with Guren.

"This Earth of yours is interesting yet at the same time very chaotic and disgusting. I've never heard of humans making experiments to a godly being. Causing a taboo against God. You humans are selfish and unpredictable creatures" Hime blankly stated but her eyes sparked with fire.

Guren could only flinch at her harsh words because she's right. Even he admitted that he's selfish. He only clench his fists in shame.

"Although even if I'm a vampire myself I'm also disgusted and disappointed at the vampires in this world. Whoever rule them is a complete idiot." She said, clicking her tongue in disdain.

Guren assist Hime in exiting the building so that she can find a way in making a portal back to her Earth.

Guren is pleased that she will leave and won't cause any trouble so he agree on giving her directions outside.

"Here is the Map of this Earth's Japan. I think that it's quite different from yours I believe?" Hime took the map from him. She furrowed her eyebrows in confusion.

"It's....exactly the same" She muttered. Guren copied her expression as she said that.

"What do you mean?" He asked taking a closer step towards her and look at the map he gave her.

"Based on what you said earlier, we are currently at the JIDA HQ at Shibuya. And Sasazuka is where I and my family lives at the other Earth. The map here and our map are the exact replica but the only thing is different are the structures." She explained professionally. Guren nodded his head in reason.

"So you'll be going to Sasazuka?" He asked.

Hime nodded and said. "After I was transmitted here, I was actually riding a train to Sasazuka my school is actually located at Shinjuku, what a coincidence"

"Coincidence indeed. Unfortunately you cannot go back to Shinjuku at the moment because we have a war with vampires there tomorrow." Hime arched her brow. She was intrigue to see what the vampires here are like.

"Oh, it seems going back home is going be delayed at the moment" She smirk, her eyes glinting mischievously.

A sweat roll down from Guren's forehead after hearing Hime's tone. He didn't like it a damn bit! He cursed himself again and again for being such a blabber mouth.

"Guren, I think that you have to introduce me those kids who brought me here." Hime chuckled. This woman is very utterly wicked deep down to her soul. Guren gulped down the lump in throat to ease his unruly feeling in his stomach. He silently agree to her wishes for she is a god-like creature that is not worth of angering.

"Fufufu~ I'll definitely turn this Earth upside down"

***

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND OLD MAN?!" Yuuichiro exclaimed furiously at Guren, pointing his katana at the calm Hime.

"Don't misunderstand you damn brat! A wise soldier will have no choice but to retreat when things don't go as plan"