Chapter 13 Part 2:

I watched the Anime and freaking skipped a important scene where Emerada and Albert came after the battle. So I'll just squeeze it right here. Sorry for not updating for so long guys!

(Third Person's Pov)

While Hime's looking boredly at the people that's been arguing non-stop in front of her, a huge amount of magic suddenly made her spine crawl.

"A gate?" Hime was surprise when a small black hole appeared and came out are...

"Huh? Why did the time stopped?" A rough voice said in Ente Islan language.

"A magic barrier?" A petite girl spoke. Then she turned to her right and saw..

"Emilia!" The small figured girl with a short green-blue shoulder-length hair with curls with the same colored calm eyes, exclaimed upon seeing her friend.

Emi turned around when she heard a familiar voice called her.

"Emerada?! And Albert!" The two heroes flew towards her and Emerada gave her a warm hug.

"You guys are late" Maou scolded. The new arrivals from Ente Isla stared at him in confusion, then at the others.

"Huh? Are you...The Devil Satan?!" The tall buff man with white hair uttered upon seeing the three immortals.

"Queen Scarlet and General Alciel too" Emerada pointed out.

"Indeed we are!" Maou arrogantly claimed.

"Tremble in fear mortals!" Ashiya dramatically lifted his mantle.

"Welcome to Earth minna~" Hime was the normal one who happily waved at them along with Amie, whom she is carrying behind her back at the moment. The two new arrivals waved back at her in confusion. "Hehe welcome welcome~!"

"Please ignore them" Emi mentally face-palmed.

***

"Anyway, it wasn't just Olba. The whole church was with it too." Emerada elucidated while walking their way out of the destroyed place.

"By the way, is it really alright for us to leave them alone?" Albert asked in concern, worried that those three would cause trouble. Right now he's carrying the Queen's most treasured human friend Amie on his back. He was actually threaten- warned by Hime to be very very careful while holding her, which Albert, in fear, quickly agree to.

"Well, they said to go ahead at the Devil's Castle first, so let's leave the rest to them" Emi said in nonchalance.

"Anyway, we're here" They stopped when Emi pointed at the apartment. Emerada and Albert almost drop themselves on the ground when they saw the place where the great Devil, Queen and General all live. It's really embarrassing to even think of it.