Chapter 13:

(Third Person's Pov)

"Ne ne, Lu~ Do you remember what I told everyone back at Ente Isla?" Scarlet said in a sickly sweet voice with her eyes closed. Lucifer's eyes widen, frozen in fear with sweat streaming down like bullets.

"No? How about you, darling~?" She asked, tilting her head at Maou, who looks confuse until a light bulb appeared above his head.

"Ahhh...it's Thou shall proclaim death by thy Majesty's fangs if thee has sinned to thy Family. I don't quite get it though"

Scarlet chuckled. "Don't act stupid Maou, I might believe it"

"Hey!" Scarlet ignored him and took a step forward, unleashing her majestic bat wings.

"It's my Kingdom's most absolute rule. Whoever betrayed against the crown will be an immediate death. My ancestors gave no mercy to traitors..." Flapping her wings she flew gracefully in the sky.

"I guess that adage only apply to the vampire kingdom. But unfortunately to you Demons...I'm your Queen" And with a blink of an eye, Scarlet teleported in front of Lucifer and slapped him...very, very hard, that caused him to be thrown through buildings.

"Oh shit! Scarlet be careful on those building!" Maou shouted in concern while still holding the bridge.

"Don't worry dear, I'll help you clean later!" She shouted back without looking at him. Maou and Emi sweat-dropped at her laid-back attitude.

And as for bitch-chan- I meant Chi-chan!

...she's gaping like a fish being grilled the whole time.

Scarlet sensed something behind her and quickly titled her head to dodge a black beam. It was Olba who shot that magic, that would've made her head explode, which is unlikely to happen.

(A/n: I sincerely apologize for making her super strong and sounds so arrogant. I'm just so hyped right now! I drank two coffee! And I didn't sleep at all! Because Anime is life!!!)

"Ara? Nani kore? Baldy's sneaking behind me, that's not how you should be fighting" She said in sarcasm, clicking her tongue.

Olba growls and glared at her, furiously shooting her more magic. With Scarlet's high sense of hearing, she heard someone groaning and some crumbling rocks.

While nonchalantly dodging Olba's magic she shouted at Emi. "Hey Emi! I know that I can do this all by myself but, could you handle this ex-partner of yours? He's making me sleep, and I have to deal with Lulu who's just waking up over there!" Emi was finally out of her trance and then face-palmed.

Scarlet had enough of Olba as she teleported behind his back and kicked him towards Lucifer, who's still recovering from the blow, as you can see by the glowing red finger print on his right cheek.

Scarlet carefully flew back down beside Maou, smirking at her artwork on Lucifer's face.

"I'm impress. You did a very good job painting on that arrogant face of his" Emi said in amusement, who already transformed into her armor.

"That coming from the Hero Emilia makes me so happy!" She teased, grinning at the now tomato faced hero.

"W-wha?! D-d-don't get use to it vampire!"