Chapter 15:

(Hime's Pov)

"If you think that you have a great advantage on fighting me in this form, you're gravely mistaken" I stated. I calmly bit my hand until it bleeds and transformed into a sword.

Courtney clicked her tongue in annoyance as she lunged her sword at me furiously.

"That sword could've been mine too! All the things you have should've been mine!" Tsk. What a pathetic half-blood.

Courtney was just a mere peasant father found at the streets of the Vampire Kingdom. She's not my real sister, she's not even a real vampire. Father took pity on her but soon regretted it all as her head became big because of the luxury and power my family possess. She was calling herself the crown princess and soon to be ruler of all Ente Isla. Her arrogance and greed controlled her, doing whatever she likes to the Kingdom.

The ungrateful peasant even dare proclaim my rightful place to the throne, stating that I don't deserve it and that I'm the one who's "adopted". Surprisingly I was not angry, I laugh, yes laugh. I laugh at her idiocy and her delusions. But that's not the case to father.

He's really over protective for I am the only child he created with his beloved wife, my mother. Father punished Courtney through exile, never to come back from the Kingdom.

But because of her hunger for power. She, surprisingly, created a force of rebel vampires and tried to conquer the Kingdom many times already. That's the reason why father activated the anti-vampire dome around the Kingdom, so that they cannot enter ones again.

What a tragic end it is to her. I cannot believe that an ungrateful being like her exist.

"You and your delusions, peasant. You're not even a real vampire. You should be grateful that my father took pity at your horrendous life as a peasant half-blood. No wonder your real parents left such greedy child" I know that was harsh but she deserves it. She's like the villain version of Cinderella.

A hideous sneer appeared on her face, which made me shudder in disgust.

"Hahaha! You're right you're not my sister because you're the one who's suppose to be adopted!" Hah? What is this peasant blubbering about?

"I was only kidnapped when I was born and was switched with you! My real parents should be the King and Queen and not those disgusting peasants!"

Sigh. She's being delusional again. I've grown sick and tired of it so I'll give her a gift of eternal sleep.

"Aww poor peasant~ have you hit your head ones again? Please spare me with your faux blabber and let's just finish this. You are not worth my time" I yawn to irk her more.

"Y-You- BITCH!" My my, what a dirty mouth. Black magic circles appeared behind her and what came out from it gave a quite shock. Quite.

"Hahaha! Are you scared?! You should be because you'll be dragon's food now! HAHAHA!" Oh my, how in the world did she manage to capture a dragon? It's just a low leveled dragon but we're talking about Courtney here. Hello? Half-bloods are weaker than an infant vampire.

"How quaint, you mange to capture a Dragon" I said in faux amusement, looking very bored at them.

Courtney smirked, assuming that my bored look is fear. Pfft!

"HAHAHA as the real Vampire Queen I should easily capture one for myself!" She boasted.

I give up. With just her presence I think her idiocy could invade my brain. An unpleasant sickness with no cure.