Chapter 14:

Villa Rosa couldn't be any more normal now that Lucifer is with them, inside the small, cramped and old apartment.

Hime wasn't a bit pleased by this sudden decision as you can feel the killing intent she's oozing out.

Right now Hime is glaring daggers at the sweating fallen angel in displeasure.

"I'm surprised that the Devil even have a heart for mercy. Quite the news, especially if the humans in Ente Isla knew of this. You'll be a laughing stock" Hime stated in stoic. Maou sweat-dropped.

"Even though I'm the Devil, it's still hard for me to accept being betrayed by him. So it's also hard for me to let him go." He sincerely confessed.

Hime only sigh and shook her head. "If any of this happen again, I swear you will be castrated by your sins" she said venomously which made Maou, and the listening Urushihara, gulped down their saliva.

Hime stood up and grabbed her umbrella. "I'll be going out to see Amie at the hospital. If anything happens to her, prepare for your death, Lucifer"

With that, Hime slammed the door shut.

***

It was raining cats and dogs but Hime is unfazed by the heavy rain. She was walking quite stiffly on her way to the hospital as she felt that someone is following her.

'This scent is familiar yet I can't put my finger on who it belongs to' Her bangs covered her eyes, secretly wandering them around to search for anything suspicious.

Her senses perked up as she quickly dodged a lightning fast dagger as it sink like butter at the wall behind her.

Blood trickled down from her cheeks. She wiped it off nonchalantly and stare at the place where the dagger flew with her cat-like red eyes.

Hime smirked mockingly and chuckled. "I didn't expect you to be here throwing daggers at me in the dark like a coward you are...

Courtney Tepes"

An innocent looking girl with purple shoulder length hair and red eyes came out from an alley who's also wearing a smirk

An innocent looking girl with purple shoulder length hair and red eyes came out from an alley who's also wearing a smirk. She clapped in half-hearted amusement and did a mocking bow.

"Well if it isn't dear sister. Oh! I'm sorry it's suppose to be Queen Scarlet Tepes" Her innocent face turns into a scowl when she said her name.

Hime continues to smirk and keeps her chin up like a real Queen. "I'm glad you know your place, peasant little girl"

Courtney gasped and glared in repugnance. "How dare you! I'm supposed to be the Queen and not a cheap whore like you who seduced father to change the inheritance of the crown!" A repulsive expression painted her face.

Hime's eyes glow in amusement, laughing at her sister's incompetence.

"Fufufu~ Jealousy looks great on you, peasant. Even after hundreds of years you still think the Crown will be given to you?" Her arms crossed with her eyebrow arched.

"You must've been greatly mistaken dearest peasant. You've confuse your life with mine" She shook her head in a faux disappointment.

"You're just a disgusting rodent that accidentally entered the Lion's dent. Without any single trace of Royal blood. Now, why do you, a peasant, think that you deserve the crown? Or even deserved to be called a princess?" Hime's eyes glinted mischievously, chuckling.

Courtney clenched her fist until they turn white as her face glowered furiously.

"You BITCH! I'LL KILL YOU. THE CROWN AND SATAN AND ALL OF ENTE ISLA SHOULD'VE BEEN MINE!" With a screeching battle cry, a sword appeared on her hand, launching at Hime with a crazed look as a loud thunder shook all over Sasazuka.

***

Crash!

"Oy Urushihara! Be careful with those dishes or you'll be sleeping in the bathroom!" Ashiya exclaimed pointing at the nonchalant fallen angel in anger.

"Hai hai." He muttered, carefully picking the shards from the broken glass.

A frightening loud thunder shook their worn-out apartment as the bright light lightning flashed by their window.

Maou's gaze was focused outside the window with a distant look. A heavy feeling was forming in his stomach as if, there's something coming. And it's definitely not good.

"Neh Ashiya" He called.

"Yes My Lord?"

"I think that we should find Hime"

***
Updated on: August 13, 2017