Chapter 1

WARNING:
First few chapters are a little slow to give a little bit of background. Enjoy:)

After rehearsing for three hours straight, Lauren and the rest of the girls of Fifth Harmony were exhausted. They were practicing for their upcoming tour, 7/27. Today was there first day of rehearsal for the tour, which would be starting in a month. All of the girls were beyond excited for it. They would get to travel the world and meet their fans from around the globe.

Lauren gave a quick goodbye to her fellow group members, then made her way to her car. She drove to her apartment listening to the 1975, one of her favorite bands. Pulling into her apartment building's multi-parking lot, she quickly found her spot and pulled in. Since her manger had scheduling conflicts all afternoon, the rehearsal had started at 7:00 P.M. Tomorrow the girls have an early morning interview with a popular radio talk show. Lauren wanted to go to bed as soon as possible so she wouldn't be tired the next day.

She unlocked the door to her apartment and locked it behind her once she was inside her Miami home. Deciding that she would rather take a bath in the morning to wake her up than before going to bed, Lauren quickly made her way to her room and discarded the clothes she was wearing, threw them into her dirty laundry basket, changed into a T-Shirt that she had gotten from a fan, climbed into bed, and fell asleep almost immediately.

Her phone alarm going off woke her up the next day. She checked the time, "6:00 A.M." After groaning, Lauren slowly dragged herself off the bed into the kitchen where she prepared herself a quick breakfast. She ate fast, then took a quick shower. What she wore that day didn't matter much since she was going on a talk show, so she threw on light blue skinny jeans, a gray sweater, and black boots. Running her hands through her hair, she made her way to the parking lot and drove off. Fifteen minutes later, she was in the building where the interview would be held in half an hour.

Since the girl groups album, 7/27, was just released, they had many promo events planned, which included this interview. Lauren loved doing interviews. She felt like she got to learn something new about her group mates every time they had one. Plus, they were almost always fun. "Almost" because sometimes the interviewers get a little too nosy for her liking.

She entered the building and found her way to the room where the interview would be taking place. There were microphones and headphones set up on around a table. Sitting at the table chatting away was Ally, Normani, and Camila. Dinah was nowhere to be seen, but that was to be expected because she had a tendency of being late. None of the girls had noticed Lauren come in. There were two seats open, one by Ally and the other by Normani. Ally was the closest to her so she sat down beside her.

"Hey," Lauren greeted the others.

"Hi," they all replied. Ally gave her a quick side hug.

"What's up?" Lauren asked as she placed her phone and keys on the table.

"We were talking about how excited we are for the tour, especially Brazil," Normani informed.

Camila clapped her hands and bounced up and down in her seat, making her black hair bounce, "I'm so excited! The fans there are so great!"

Lauren smiled, and nodded, "and the food is fucking amazing."

Ally gasped and playfully slapped Lauren's arms, "watch your mouth young lady."

"Shit, my bad," Lauren responded and scooted her chair away out of Ally's reach as she attempted to swat her again. Since Ally was so small, Lauren didn't have to move far.

"Get her, Ally!" Normani cheered causing Camila to chant, "Ally! Ally!"

"No, Ally. Don't get me! I won't do it again, I promise," Lauren laughed and held her hands up in surrender.