Chapter 2

A few hours after their radio interview, the girls found themselves back at rehearsals. Learning the steps and movements for each song didn't come too hard for the girls. Dinah and Normani picked up on the moves almost right away. Lauren and Ally weren't too far behind them. Then there was Camila who had a little difficult doing the dance moves at first, she had lost her balance a few times which caused her to trip.

Their manager, Guy Oseary, had just walked into the room in which the girls were rehearsing. "Okay, girls. Listen up."

The group had been on a short break when Guy entered. Currently, all the girls except Lauren were chasing each other with cups of water, threatening to throw it at one another. Lauren opted out of the water fight because she decided she would rather eat a snack and watch the others from a safe distance where she wouldn't get wet. As soon as they heard Guy, they stopped, put down the cups of water, and gave him their full attention.

"The rest of the management team and I have some news to give you all. It's pretty big, although nothing is final yet, but we would enjoy your input. I don't want to interrupt your rehearsal so we'll talk afterwards in my office," Guy explained, he said a quick goodbye and left.

Lauren's initial thought was that they wanted to change the tour dates and locations. All the girls were anxious to find out the news, so it proved to be a little difficult to focus on the choreography for the rest of the session. After running through each song one more time, they were done rehearsing for the day.

"What do you think they want to talk to us about?" Ally grabbed a bottle of water from a cooler and took a sip.

"I don't know, but I'm kind of nervous. Like they couldn't have given us a hint about what they want to talk to us about?" Normani commented, as she picked up her purse from the floor.

"It's probably nothing bad," Dinah said, coming up from behind them.

"Maybe, they're pushing the start of the tour back a little for some reason," Camila added, using her hand to wipe the small amount of sweat that was on her forehead.

Dinah shook her head, "nah. I don't think so. I mean, I can't think of a reason why they would do that."

Lauren gathered her keys from her bag, slung it over her shoulder, and said, "I don't know what it's about, but I'm going to go find out."

With that Lauren told the girls she would meet them at the office and made her way to her car. They all quickly followed Lauren's lead and left the building.

Although, Guy's office was only a few minutes away from their rehearsal studio, his office was located in the main part of the city so there was a lot of traffic surrounding it. Lauren thought about walking to the office instead of driving. Walking from the studio to his office might get her there faster, but she'd be recognized and stopped by the fans. As much as she loves her fans, she didn't have time to stop and chat with them.

Lauren was unlocking her car door when she heard someone call out to her.

"Lauren, wait up!" Camila shouted as she ran to try to catch up to her.

She waited patiently as she watched the other girl approach her.

Slightly out of breath, the brown eyed girl asked, "can you give me a ride? I had a friend drop me off here."

"Yeah, of course."

Camila smiled and jogged over to the other side of the car. Lauren quickly climbed into the driver's seat, put the key in the ignition, and drove off.

Lauren's phone connected with the car's stereo through Bluetooth and Beyoncé's voice flooded the car. Neither girl spoke. Lauren was too focused on the road and Camila was on her phone.