| 002 |

I ran to the noise and found myself in the kitchen when I was admiring it I reminded myself that I was checking something so when I looked up I saw a well dressed man. He was pretty handsome.
Y/n: Excuse me but who are you?
???: I should be asking you the same question...
Y/n: I asked you first..
???: Fine, well as simply as I can say it....I live here.
Y/n: That can't be true. I also live here so how are you here?
???: How should I know I wasn't informed that someone was moving in with me!?!
We were bickering so much that we didn't notice someone entered.
???: excuse me miss but do you have a problem?
I look at the direction where I hear the voice and noticed it was my driver.
Y/n: ah yes. I Wasn't expecting that there would be someone already living here.
Driver: ah I see. Well you will be living with Mr. Jungkook and also attending school with him.
Y/n: WHAT!! Living with him!! I'm sorry but I don't know this person!!!
Driver: I am sorry miss but that is as far they were able to help you.
???: *cough cough* so does that mean I have to share my house with her.
Driver: if you refuse I will report to your father.
???: OK OK I WON'T REFUSE!!!
Y/n (thought): wow is he that afraid of his father?...
Y/n: I am sorry to interupt but where would I be staying.
Driver: follow me miss.
I do as he said and i was led to a massive room that was entirely white and gold theme.
Y/n: ah this is so beautiful!! Gomabseubnida!
Driver: miss you should sleep since you have a long day tomorrow.
Y/n: ah yes...
He was about to leave until you called out wait.
Y/n: what do I call you since I don't really want to call you driver all the time.
Driver: you can call me sebby. *he gives me a little smile and closes the door gently when he exited*
Y/n: well it is a new day of school tomorrow and it will be kinda different for me....Goodnight.