| 014 |

I get up quickly blasting to the door and ran to the living room to see what the hell happened. But then stopped in my track in case it was a murderer. Then I am saving myself then. But I heard the scream again so I slowly walked down the stairs and peeked around the corner to see the girls being perfectly fine but still fangirling over something.

So I walked to the girls only to stop and see jungkook there. Then I back tracked sneaking back up the stairs but the freaking stairs had to SQEEK!
Like are you serious...

Jungkook: Y/n?

Y/n: yes?
As I slowly turned around.

Jungkook: when did you get home?

I face palmed myself knowing that all the girls had stop screaming and now whispering and glaring at me for knowing that I live in the same house as Jungkook. Great.

Y/n: um... I'm quite busy right now so I'm gonna go upstairs.

I quickly blast up into my room trying to avoid the girls giving me death glares.

When I head into my room I change into comfortable clothes and then lay down in bed wrapping myself in blankets to look like a big burrito and start my k-drama marathon.

Y/n: maybe I should ask sebby for some snacks.

.: Jungkook's POV:.

I look at the now silent girls but soon later when Y/n leaves the start becoming noisy again like. Shhhhh! Please.

But of course they are talking about Y/n....I don't really care.

Jungkook: please quiet down.

The girls immediately quiet down.

Jungkook: ok, so only one you lucky girls would get the job. But you would of course have to go through some test. So shall we get started?

Girl(all): yes!

.:Y/n POV:.

...I guess they're starting now.

Then suddenly my stomach starts to growl. Oh great. While I was doing my k-drama marathon one of the maids came to check up on me and told me that Seb would be busy during the whole day.

I stopped what I was watching. (Weight lifting fairy cause swag) and lazy untangle myself from my sheets and got out of bed to put on my slipper. I don't really care anymore that the girls know I live here so I don't have to look good.

I go down the stairs. To the kitchen. Thank to lord that there's no one there. Everyone was outside. Doing something that I don't care. I went to go grab something to eat and put it in the microwave to heat it up then I went to go get Zeus out of his cage that we had to put a blanket over so he doesn't growl at the girls. I walk to the kitchen to get some water and food for Zeus. I put it all in his bowl and went to go grab my food the went to the couch to watch some T.V. Then I heard the door open a few minutes later before I went to go and put away my dishes. By then Zeus was done too. I look at the door to see the girls coming in. I look to my left and there was my guard dog growling at the girls ready to pounce, but I grabbed his collar before a bloody masquerade happens.