| 020 |

End Of School

I walk out of the car thanking my driver as I shut the door and start my walk to the front door, before I can even put the key into the door knob the door swings open.

I raise my head to see the person that swung the door open to see Jungkook. Well a very passed Jungkook.

"What's wrong with your umm face?" I questioned him as he just glares holes into my eyes.

"What's wrong? Well why don't you ask your damn mutt what's wrong? Cause YOUR damn dog ripped MY stuff panda into PIECES! PIECES I TELL YOU!"

I raise my hand up as I slowly back away from the crazy kid that I sadly live with and blast for it as I head for the garden which the back door is also at

"YA Y/N WHERE THE HELL DO YOU THINK YOU'RE GOING!?!"

Oh shiiiiit he's coming after me! Also have I told you Jungkook is really fast at running, like REALLY fast.
So my first initial was to suddenly turn the corner and loose him and right when I did that...

Pause
This is where y/n knew
She fucked up

Ok back where we were
Right when I turned the corner I ram into the damn pillar, and that shit hurts.

I slowly feel myself falling back as I am ready to crash into the cement floor so I squeeze my eye shut ready for the impact...

But I never felt it as I slowly opened my eyes to see Jungkook gently holding me in his tight muscle arms as he slowly came closer and closer to my face before we finally connect...

Yeah No. That never happened.

I fell to the damn grown as I land on my back feeling the pain spread through my whole body and when I opened my eye there I see the one and only standing and laughing his ass off and he's at the verge of crying.

"You ass" I say as I mumble to myself not even caring if he heard me.

"Watching you fall was priceless and the way you closed your eyes so tight" he continues to laugh to the point he can hardly breathe

I suddenly had an idea and started fake crying super loud to the point where I can be heard around the world but the thing that I wanted to hear the most was the jingle of a collar attack to my dog, Zeus.

Zeus came bolting out the garden as he saw me on the floor and Jungkook still laughing and the probably hit a spark in his mind as he tackled down Jungkook and growling at him to the point Jungkook went completely silent.

"Hah serves you right" I get up from the floor and right when I stand I have a share pain in my leg. Ugh ill just shake it off, it'll get better sooner or later.

I call Zeus to my side and we both head inside and I close the door behind me leaving a shook Jungkook outside, absolutely happy that his life wasn't going to end yet.
____________________________________I'm Back 😄
Its been a really really really long time since I have ever updated and I am super sorry as I just wanted a little break since it was summer vacation but since school is starting. Why not just get back on track so I'm still having trouble thinking off ideas and all but I'll work my hardest on keeping you guys updated.
WELL I HAVEN'T BEEN ASKING THOSE QUESTIONS AT THE END OF A STORY SO HERE'S ONE!

What grade are you going to or currently in?