| 003 |

As I wake up to get ready for school I feel something warm around my waist when I open my eyes I see a figure. I was still half asleep so when I got a closer look at the object I immediately jumped off my bed.
Y/n: YAH WHAT ARE YOU DOING IN MY BED!!
He slowly opens his eyes and simply says...
???: why are you screaming early in the morning. Also I HAVE A NAME....
Y/n: but I don't even know your name.
Jungkook: its jungkook dumbo ...
Y/n: don't call me dumbo. Back to what I was saying...what are you doing in my bed!!!
Jungkook: I got cold so i came to your room. *gives you a bunny smile*
Y/n: don't you have a heater? *gave him a "are you kidding me" face*
Jungkook: yeah but...I accidentally knocked into it when I was half asleep and it broke. *he gave you a cheesy grin*
Y/n: Aish!!! Well you can go back to your room.
Jungkook: why!?! Your bed is nice and comfortable. Expectally with you in it. *wink wink*
Y/n: ....Sebby!!!!
Jungkook: he won't do anything. I am the one that hired him.
[Sebby walks in to look confuse]
Sebby: is there something wrong miss?
Y/n: oh yes, jungkook here is interfering my privacy so that means I am not able to really do what I need to, to get ready for school.
Sebby: well then Mr. Jungkook can you please follow me to your room?
Jungkook: Yah!!! You're suppose to follow my order.
Sebby: father.
Jungkook: fine.
When they were finally done talking they both leave and sebby apologizes for what had happen since it was my first time here.
I get all dressed up in my uniform and went downstairs to the kitchen to find a whole table with amazing breakfast food but I was not really hungry so I just ate some eggs, bacon, and toast. Off I went to school with jungkook sitting next to me. I was really uncomfortable but I was still happy that sebby was there since he was the one driving.
We finally arrive at the school and when jungkook stepped out a whole crowd of girls were gathering around and screaming and calling him "oppa" but when I stepped out a whole bunch of them were whispering to each other.
Y/n (thought): great am I already going to be a bully target?
As I walk to the main door I try my best to find the main office but have a hard time finding it since I started panicking because class was about to start. I was having even more trouble since I didn't know where I was. Someone suddenly grabs my hand. I was shocked so I quickly slapped the person or object...that was my first instinct until I heard someone in pain. I turn around to see someone holding their cheeks.
???: wow I didn't know a girl could be this strong.* he does an adorable smile*
Y/n: Oh My God I am so sorry!!!
I go to help him off the floor and try to find a bathroom to get some water...
Y/n: I got shocked so my first instinct was to hit *I do a sorry look*
???: ah its ok I shouldn't have done that so suddenly oh and my name is V or Kim Taehyung but you can call me taetae *he does a box smile*
Y/n: *I smile back* my name is Y/n its nice to meet you taetae.
Tae: aw its so cute when you say that name.
I suddenly feel my face turn red...
Y/n: CLASS!!!! I FORGOT TO GO TO THE OFFICE!!!
Tae: calm down its the first day of school which means we can relax.
Y/n: what you guys get to do that.
Tae: yeah what do you-
I hear bunch of screaming until. Tae said something.
Tae: I need to go i will see you later strawberry *wink*
Y/n (thought): Yah what the heck!?!? He's so freaken kind!! Why can't jungkook be like that!!
The screaming gets louder so I was of course the curious me so i walk toward the screaming until I see 7 boys walking in. Surprisingly Tae was in the group of boys. When he spotted me he did a big smile and waved happily. I didn't know if he was waving at me. Since all the girls around me started waving back.
Y/n (thought): wait!! Is that jungkook!!! Great....he's one of the popular....wait this is a rich school anyways...WHY ME!?!?!