| 018 |

A/n:So guys i'm gonna change the writing format since it's to much work for me to do all those grammar things when they talk so i hope you don't mind.

_______________________________________________________________________________

~The Next Day~

I woke up from the sun shining through the windows so now being blinded from the light I won't be able to go back to sleep. So I got up and did my morning routine (Author-nim: your morning routine but if you don't have one then you're like me) After I finish doing the things I need to do I realize that it is fucking MONDAY!!!

I look at the time seeing I only have like 20 minutes left so I blast towards my closet and putting my uniform on. after that I go downstairs to the kitchen seeing sebastion giving food to Zeus so I walk to the door and put on my shoe lying beside it. i look around the house seeing that someone particularly isn't here. "Sebastion where's Jungkook?" I said. "Oh he already left for school. you should hurry i already called a driver for you" " ah, okay. Thank you" I bow to Sebastion as he does the same back to me.

I open the door and exit the house closing the door after and turn back around cause i forgot my book bag (or back pack, idk) i open the door once again, run to my room, grab my book bag, run back out of the house. and into the car. Finally heading to school.

I didn't care if i was late or not cause like if i get kicked out then that's bull shit cause this is only like the beginning of the school year. i arrived at the school and head out after thanking the driver. i get to the school gate and see a bunch of girls. "it's probably just one of the boys" i said to myself.

I head into the school and go to the class I'm suppose to go. (Schedule changes so its not the same) I head into Math and everyones eye is right on me. Like damn continue doing your work. Gotta be nosy. You hot dog waters...

I look around in the class to see if there were any empty seats and I see one in the back. Perfect.

I walk to the end of the classroom and pull out my seat making it squeak. I sit down softly trying not to make a noise.
(I can relate)

And the rest of that class consist of taking notes and dozing off.

After Class

I walk towards my locker. Putting away the things I don't need and taking the things I do need. As I was about to grab my note book but then my locker slammed closed.

That just triggered my "I'm gonna slap a bitch" mood but I gotta keep calm.

I slowly turned to my left only to see the bitch that could be hired as a clown for the circus for that 100 pound makeup she is wearing. Tzuyu...

"Hey Tzuyu..." I said.
"Cut the crap" She growled.
"Damn calm your horses" I defended rising up my hands.
"And what the fuck are you talking about?"
"I know about you and jungkook, and you better stay away from him since he already has a girlfriend and that's me"
" well that's not what he told me" I giggled a little.
"Cause he's just saying that so he doesn't break your little heart"
" well atleast I have a heart unlike someone here..."
"Ugh you bitch"

She was about to hit me until....

____________________________________CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK. I GUARANTEE ITS GONNA BE GOOD!!!!