| 016 |

Welp...

Now Jin oppa knows i live here...
But what if he actually told the others about me.

Fuck.

Well i shouldn't really worry because he said he wouldn't. Well sorta said it. Nope nevermind i'm freaking out!!

I sit straight up on my bed, realizing i was laying on the bed just having a staring contest with the ceiling. Well i guess ths ceiling won.

I hear a knock from my door. So i slowly got off the bed and lazily walk towards the door. Unlocking the door i suddenly have a hard impact onto the floor.

I look up to see an unknown bulldog droolingall over me...
Dont get me wrong i love dogs but it's SALIVA IS ON ME!!

Y/n:Who's dog is this!?!

I yell hoping someone was around.
Also im pretty sure i stopped breathing for a few second because there's a freaking huge bull dog on me!

Suddenly i feel the heavy weight disappear as i look up the bull dog backed off after seeing Zeus.

I quickly hold Zeus back in case he might make a bloody mess.... And i'm not cleaning that mess up. Hell nah.

As i am walking Zeus towards his bed and telling him to stay i walk towards the bull dog and look at his collar to see what was his name and who he belongs to.

Y/n: Norton. Cute. Well lets see if we can find your owner.

As i walk out with Norton following behind me then after Zeus i turn around making sure Zeus is not planning to do anything. I walk to the kitchen to give the 2 dogs food. Then i went ahead and grab a plate of pancake that one of the maids prepared and thanking her for fhe food.

I finish with my food along with the dogs. I went to go find Jungkook. I walked to his room the knocked on his door.

No Reply.

I did it again.

Yet Again No Reply.

I decided to just let the dogs play in the yard since it was a a nice sunny day out with some cool refreshing breeze.

I grabbed my coat and got some leash incase. Then walked to the back opening the door so they can run out.

I walk to the porch with tables and chair and see sebby reading the news paper with his glasses.

He probably heard me since he looked up.

Sebby: well good morning Y/n

Y/n: good morning sebby.

Sebby: what brings you out here?

Y/n: just wanted to get some air and let the dogs run aroud for a while.

Sebby: dogs? You have more than one. I can certainly remember that we only have 1 dog and no offence but i want to keep it that way because Zeus is quite an enougb trouble.

Y/n: *Laughs* well yeah since a random bull dog came pummeling at me as i opened my door since i heard a knock from my bedroom door.

Sebby: ah i see. I'll go right ahead and see if our neighbors has lost their dog.

Y/n: ok. Be careful.

Sebby: i will.
He says as he gets up from his seat and takes off his glasses and starts walking to the door.

Well i guess i should help as well...
Nevermind i don't even know my way around here. I will definitely get lost, even if I'm one block away.

I call over the 2 dogs that are happily chasing eachother. They obey and start running inside right after i open the door.

I walk to the living room. About to sit down until the damn freaking door bell stopped me from sitting down!

I open the door.

And there was my second mistake.

???: Y/n?

Y/n you fucked up again...

____________________________________ Sorry for the short chapter...
I've wanted to take a rest for a long time. So this will be a slow update.

Question of the day: What is your name? Your nationality?