| 013 |

We bumped into the rest of Jin's friend.

Hoseok: oh!its nice to see you again!

Y/n: hello. *you bow* umm may I ask what is your name again?

Hoseok: you don't remember me? But to answer your question its Hoseok or you can call me j-hope.

Y/n: oh ok. We should get going to the cafeteria or there woyldnt be any seats.

Namjoon: don't worry about that. We have reserved seats for us.

Jin: well lets go. I'm starving!

~~Le Time Skip~~

The bell rang and I start heading to my last class. Separating from the group of boys and bidding farewells.

I head into my class and take the very last seat closes to the window. More and more kids start filling in the room and starting chatting and gossiping about things that I don't care at all. I heard a few things when this group of girls were talking about jungkook but all they were saying were his looks and if they should "try."

Then the teacher came in. Everyone went quiet and took their seats. After a few minutes the teacher started calling out they students name.

Teacher: Hyuna!

Hyuna: here!

Teacher: Mark!

Mark: Here!

And on and on he called as the students replied back.
Until....

Teacher: Jungkook!

....

Teacher: jungkook!

Tzuyu: you don't have to keep calling his name. He obviously not here.

The teacher glared at Tzuyu and continued on to the next student.

Teacher: and Y/n!

Y/n: Here

Teacher: oh I forgot! You're that new student right?

I nod my head slowly.

Teacher: well come up here and introduce yourself properly.

I hesitantly got up and walked down to the front of the class. .

Y/n: H-hello my name is y/n. I hope to become friends with you all and get to know eachother.

I bow my head and internally swear at myself for being so awkward due to all the students looked at me like I'm a new species.

~~Time pass by as I look out the window~~

I walk towards my locker and grab my bag and head out of the school gate. Being welcomed from Sebby. I head into the card thanking him and we start immediately driving back home. When I was infront of the door I felt this weird and awkward aura when I arrived at the house. I slowly open the door and see....

A FREAKING BUNCH OF GIRLS IN THE LIVING ROOM!!

I quietly walk through not wanting to bring their attention towards me but this one freaking bitch (don't mean it) had to call me out asking if I was here to try out. Like "try out" what exactly?

Y/n: umm....

Sebby: no she isn't. She's just a guest I have brought.

Girl: why?

Sebby: that would be none of your business. Now Miss please follow me.

Y/n: ah y-yes.

I had no idea where Sebby was bringing me but I was so dumb that I thought I actually had to do work but he just led me to my room.

Y/n: *whispers* Thanks.

Sebby: no problem
He bows then walks back downstairs.

I close my door and wonder why there's a bunch of girls downstairs. But then my thought gets distracted as I hear a knock from my door.
I went to open the door and see a girl.

(Different girl than before. Ill just say girl2)

Girl2: oh sorry I thought this was the bathroom.

Y/n: its ok. Also the bathroom and across this one.

Girl2: ah thanks.
Before she can enter the bathroom I called her.

Y/n: umm...may I ask what's going on diwnstair?

Girl2: oh you don't know?

That's why I asked...

Girl2: jungkook, the owner of this house is recruiting maids. So he wanted to find the perfect maid

Y/n: Ah I see. Thank you. You may go on now.

The girl nods her head and enters the bathroom.

After I close my door I sit on my bed and literally almost fell off when I heard screams.....

____________________________________IMPORTANT: Hello guys. So I know this update took super long, but for now this book will be a slow update so please do not stop reading my book(s) so I know I promise and all but I have to go through a lot of things so I rather keep this on hold for now. Thanks you ❤