| 019 |

Until....

Someone was just in time to grab Tzuyu's hand before it lands on my beautiful face.

I look up to see who had saved me from this monster that was about to attack me to only see Jin.

"Sis I thought I taught you better" Jin said sternly, disappointed at his sister. WAIT! SISTER!?! TZUYU IS JIN'S SISTER!? Oml may the god of puppies just take me away from this hell hold.

I realize that I should be paying attention at what's happening infront of me than what's in my head.

The 2 siblings stopped arguing back and forth with eachother which made tzuyu leave stomping like a little child that didn't get the toy they wanted. Ha serves you right. Bitch.

I turn my attention to Jin.
"Thanks for saving me" I said to him politely and bowed since he's still older than me.
"Dont mention it, I knew she was gonna go after you one day since the jungkook thingy. But don't worry I got your guys back" Jin smiled sincerely as he bid his farewell and went off to his next class.

Which also means I should be going to. Ugh another hour of learning absolutely nothing. Honestly though whatever the teacher says comes through one ear and out the other. There's no point in teaching me because that happens...

Well off I go then.

Time Skip To Lunch

Right when the bell rang. I immediantly jumped out of my seat and zoomed towards the door and go straight to canteen. Cause this girl is starving.

And right at that moment someone had to grab me by my arm. *internally crying* I whipped my head behind me to see who the hell stopped me from me and my beloved food to only see the one and only Jungkook.

"What the hell man, the distance between me and my food is about 10000 feet so if you could let me go i could probably be about 1 millimeter away from it and that would make me the happiest person in the world. Now let go" I said nicely yet seriously as my little stomach is starving.

"Damn calm down it's just food" he said as he is wasting more of my time and did he just say what I though he said....'just food' oh boyo he is about to get it.

"Just food? If you didn't have food I bet you'll probably be dead by now seeing that you have no meat on those bones"
I said offended on what he said.

"No meat? For your information I do have meat on my bones as you can see from these amazing muscles" he said as he lifts up his arm and flexes trying to show off what he got.

"Pffft. Just hurry up and tell me why you grabbed me so I can eat already. You already wasted my time"

"Fine, I wanted to know if you had any progress of getting tzuyu to like...not like me?" he said.

"Eh I don't know, when I encountered her she was like really attached about her being your girlfriend. Also why make me help you when that's Jin's sister?" I questioned him since I'm already tired of dealing with his problems.

"Wouldn't you think I've already tried?"

"Eh true that, well lets talk another time I'm starving" I said cutting off any conversation that he might continue.

"Fine, see you at home then" he walks away after saying that and heads towards the BTS members.

'FINALLY! I can go eat' T^T

____________________________________Sorry for the short chapter