| 021 |

The Next Day

"Ughhh!!"

I've been binge watching on k-drama and I think this is probably the most I have cried ever since. I'm so weak towards these things...

I don't know if I should be proud of it but like I'm pretty sure I've ran out of tears. During this 6 hours of watching k-drama, I'm suprised that someone didn't barge into my room yet.

*cough cough* Jung-kook, actually now that I think about it, it's sorta weird that he hasn't come into my room yet. So I decided to just head downstairs and see if anything is going on and hopefully nothing bad is happening downstairs.

Right when I go to the first floor and head into the living room, I just see Jungkook on the couch with 2 pillows, 1 in each hand and standing on the couch with Sebastian holding onto Zeus as best as he can.

"oh lord what did he do this time?" I thought since Zeus couldn't be mad at Jungkook for no reason. Actually nevermind. Zeus hates him.

I quickly go and help Sebastian as his grip on zeus was loosening up and before Zeus can launch on Jungkook I quickly grabbed onto his harness. goodness gracious. To be honest I don't mind seeing Jungkook get attacked by a dog half his size cause like c'mon. that'll be funny and you better not deny it because you know it's funny.

I soon direct Zeus to the back yard and let him have some freshair and sparring jungkook's life, in which he should be thanking me right now but instead he decides that it's freaking time for ice cream. Like NO! Where's my appreciation that I rightfully earned. Ugh rude as mothfu-

"thanks y/n" Jungkook suddenly blurted out.

Soooooo everything I may have said about him, just pretend that I never said that. I am a innocent and nice child in which god has created. Yes I was created by the holy dog. Zeus.

I head into the kitchen where Jungkook is still at and open the fridge to see if there is anything to eat but didn't find anything that seem appetizing to me. I on the stool right next to where Jungkook is and just silently eyes the ice cream he is eating.

"Do you want some?" He gives me a look as he knows I want some, BUT my stupid self goes and says "Nah I'm fine, but thanks anyways" and just continue looking at the ice cream. Until I suddenly feel my mouth open and a cold substance go into my mouth.

"Don't argue with me, jusr eat it so you can atleast have something in your stomach" I didn't argue back as I slowly just enjoyed the company and being fed by Jungkook and no this won't be continueing. I'm just in one of those moods right now that I just need affection.

After a few minutes i decided that I had enough ice cream and go out and walk Zeus. As I was putting the leash on Zeus harness. I felt a pressence behind me so after i clipped the leash in I turned around and see Jungkook.

"what are you doing out here?" He suddenly walks up to me and takes his hand out. This boy expects me to understand what he means by his damn hand gestures...

"do you need something?" I give him a questionable look into as what he was implying to with his hands. Until his hands were now in contact with his face.

"give me the leash."

"why should I?"

"because I'm coming with you so stop talking and give it to me so we can go"

I didn't say anything after that and just gave it to him.

"what's going on with him?"

we've been walking around for quite a long time. As the time went by slowly one by one little pebbles of water started falling. Until it became a roaring storm of water crashing down.We tried finding as much cover as possible which on resulted in standing under of a little cover of a shop. As the rain became heavier it also became colder and by the way I was shivering resulted in Jungkook giving me his----

_____________________________________________________________________________________

Important News

Heyo my chubs!!! I have came back from jail (Being grounded for a long ass time) and I had to make it up to you guys so I'm honwstly gonna try updating as much as I can but I have been running our of ideas and I feel like this story won't make it so far so I am debating either I should 1. keep it up but no longer continue it 2. Take it all done in general or 3. keep going but it will take a long time to update due to my uncreative mind and not being able to make a story plot.

But either way lets go with this chapter question: What are your genders and what drawmn or brought you to my book?