| 004 |

As the girls and some boys are screaming from the group of boys while I'm just thinking what I should do or go since it is a relax day for the first day of school. I start heading past all the girls to the front entrance. I see a garden up ahead and decides I should just go and hang out there away from all the excitement. While walking the path to the garden I smell an amazing aroma that is coming from the garden which gets me intrigued so I continue walking. When I finally made it i open the door to the garden and see... People?
When they have caught my attention they look at me and gives a confused look.

???: Well what is this beautiful girl doing here?

???: Yah no hitting on her!!

???: I'm sorry miss but I don't think you belong over here.

???: y/n what are you doing here?

As I hear that familiar voice I look towards where the person spoke and see the guy that lives with me. I didn't know I was just still standing there looking at him so he repeats himself.

Jungkook: Ahem can you not hear me i asked what you are doing here??...

Y/n: ah sorry. I thought this place was empty so I came here to relax but I see that this place must be your guys hangout place.

???: oh no!! It's ok, it's not like we own this place. This is just our main place to come.

Y/n: Oh I see...well I guess I should get going now.

You bow to the 7 boys before leaving until....someone calls to you...

???: Miss!! I am sorry to say this so late but what is your name?

Y/n: oh no i should apologize for not telling you my name but my name is Y/n.

???: wow that's a beautiful name ^^ well my name is Jin and these other guys are Jung Hoseok, Kim Namjoon, Min Yoongi, Kim Taehyung, Park Jimin, and our Maknae Jeon Jungkook which I am sure you already know.

Y/n: hehe well nice to meet you all but I should get going I don't want to bother you guys.

As you look at Jungkook he turns away trying to ignore your present...

Y/n(thought): Brat...

Jung Hoseok: You sure? We don't mind if you stay.

Y/n: it's ok. Well I hope I'm able to talk to you guys again. Bye ^^

You walk back to the main entrance of the school and try to find another quiet place to go and the only thing that comes to your mind is the " roof" so you hurriedly go to the stairs that are leading to the roof making it look like you are racing someone to the top...but you're not since there is no one there to race with. (Lonely much) when you finally made it you open the door to be welcomed by a cool breeze. You walk to area where there is a bench and sit down admiring the nice blue skies and close your eyes to only be disturbed by a door opening. You were alarmed so you quickly open your eyes and sit completely still like a statue and for some reason you had the need to breathe really slow to make sure the person doesn't hear you but suddenly the person spoke.

???: I know you're up here.

That voice...

Y/n: Jungkook?

Jungkook: What?...

Y/n: why are you up here?

Jungkook: to see where you were going.

Y/n: so you basically stalking and following a girl...

Jungkook: Yah!!!! I was not stalking you...*mumbles* I was making sure where you were going...

Y/n: hmm.. What did you say, you need to speak louder.

Jungkook: I hate you. I don't get why I have to live with you...

Y/n: Yah..shhh what if someone hears you...

Jungkook: I don't care if someone hears me.

Y/n:will that really be a good reputation for one of the most popular guy in school...

Jungkook: Dangit your right. Oh and the guys were talking about you.

Y/n: why?

Jungkook: how should I know!?!

Y/n: because your in the group pabo!!!

Jungkook: even if they were talking about you I would have the reflects to just walk away.

You get up about to leave the rooftop because of someone until he grabs your wrist.

Jungkook: where do you think you're going?

Y/n: far away from you.

You pull your wrist from Jungkook and walk all the way downstair only realizing that your once again at the main entrance of the school.

Y/n(mumbling): wow I some how get led back to the main entrance and that's a sign telling me it's time to go home...
____________________________________
Hello guys so I hope you guys are enjoying the fanfiction right now and hopefully you guys keep reading and don't forget to follow me so if there are alto of mistakes in this chapter/part I am sorry since I did not reread this but I will edit it again if there is misspelling so thank you for reading my books and stay in tune for the next part. 😙❤

-재스민속