| 009 |

I run after him. Following him into Macy's.

Y/n: Why are we here?

Jungkook: I just need to pick up some home towels.

I nod my head. looking at what caught my eyes. I turn around viewing all the other stores, until my eyes land on a pet store. My eyes immediately grew wide and I blasted out of Macy's.

Jungkook: Hey y/n, which towel do you think lo-

As jungkook says that, he stops his sentence mid-way realizing that you had disappear. He look around trying to find you and suddenly spots you looking through the glass being awed from the little puppies playing with each other. He walks out of Macy's placing the towel back where they came from.

Jungkook: Y/n!

I jump a little from the sudden call. I slowly turn around face an annoyed Jungkook.

Y/n: Hi...hehe

Jungkook: Aish!

Jungkook grabs my hand leading me into the pet store.

Jungkook: Excuse me miss but you don't mind if we check out some animals.

The young teenager girl looked up, meeting her gaze with jungkook and literally you can tell she was in love.

Girl: Of c-course

jungkook: Thank you. (eye smile)

we follow the girl. choosing what we wanted to play with and instantly my eyes went to a husky with one eye white and the other brown.

Y/n: I'm in love. Miss can we take that husky out please?

girl: Are you sure? He's a little aggressive.

Y/n: Yes i'm sure.

the girl goes to take the dog out while facing jungkook he gives me a worried face.

Y/n: What?

Jungkook: You sure you want to take that dog out? She did say it was aggressive.

Y/n: Of course i'm sure.

I go into the cubicle where the girl puts the dog in, and she immediately ran out.

Y/n: Is he that bad?

Girl: well I heard that he killed a pig before.

Y/n: I'm I making a good choice? Of Course!!! I always make good choice.

I slowly walk towards the dog earning a growl. I Sit in front the dog wanting the dog to get used to my present and leaving my hand on my lap. Slowly the dog comes to me laying next to me. I slowly raise my head leaving it on the dog's back and slowly started rubbing.

Y/n: Why would people hate him. He's so adorable and kind.

I say while I look up seeing the girl clinging onto jungkook. I get a little annoying seeing how the girl strokes jungkook arm and calling him "oppa." Then I feel a vibration on my left hand. I look at the dog laying next to me growling. Staring directly at the girl.

Y/n: Excuse me miss?

Girl: Yes? (Giving a fake smile)

Y/n: I would like to buy this dog.

Girl: Sure...

She hands me all the supplies I need to take care of Zeus. Yep I already named him. I put on his collar and attached the leash to him, But he didn't like the leash so I took it off and walked out of the cubicle with him following behind.