| 005 |

As I see people walking out of school grounds that indicates me that it is time to leave so I wait until I see our car and I hear a beep to see sebby waiting outside the car. I walk towards him and he opens the door for me. I step inside while I say thank you. He gently closes the door and waits till jungkook appears in his vision. When sebby sees jungkook he bows and open the door for jungkook. As jungkook is buckling in his seat belt the car starts moving and we start heading home.

Home

You walk up to the front door and open It. Being welcomed by a smell of delicious food. You tried not to be impolite because you felt like you were about to drool so you quickly ran to your room to snap you back from the delicious smell.

While the maids are still cooking you went ahead and took a shower to change out of your smelly clothes but first you needed to pick your outfit when you change so you brought your clothes to the bathroom and started the shower and went right in. When you were done you were about to grab your towel but it wasn't there. You panic thinking of solution you can do but the only thing that came to your mind was to use your clothes but it will become damp. So you went ahead and called sebby.

Y/n: Sebby!!!

[You hear your room door open]

Sebby: Miss do you need something? Miss? Miss? Where are you?

Y/n: sebby I'm in the bathroom I forgot to get a towel so can you hand it to me.

Sebby: of course

Sebby goes and grabs a towel while I crack the door a little open so my hand can fit through so I can grab the towel. When I felt the soft fabric I went ahead and pulled it in thanking sebby.
You finished drying yourself and put on your clothes. You walk outside of the bathroom only to see a sleeping jungkook...

Y/n: Aish.. What is he doing in my room again?

I walk over to jungkook and kicked him off the bed only to hear a big thud. While I hear footsteps barging its way into my room.

Sebby: Miss are you okay!?!

Y/n: yeah but shouldn't you say that to that Mister over there?

Sebby looks on the other side of the bed only to give a disappointing look at jungkook.

Sebby: Sir but what are you doing in Miss y/n room?

Jungkook: Ugh I just got kicked off the bed and you won't help me up.

Sebby: you deserve it for intruding into someone else's room.

I try to hold in my laugh when his own butler doesn't take his side.

Jungkook: fine I just wanted to talk to her about something but i got knocked out when I was on this nice smelling soft bed.

Y/n: wow much description about my bed....

Jungkook: oh be quiet.

Sebby:well sir when you are done talking to y/n I want you both down stair to eat dinner.

Y/n&jungkook: ok.

Sebby leaves the room silently and you just stare at jungkook.

Y/n: so what do you want to talk about?

Jungkook: oh yeah the guys said that tomorrow if you want you can sit with us. Only if you want to.

Y/n: Um... I will have to think about it.

Jungkook: you don't have to its no pressure.

Y/n: ok thanks. Well are we done we should get going downstairs.

Jungkook:ok

As you and jungkook was about to head outside jungkook pins you to the wall.

Y/n: j-jungkook w-what are you d-doing?

Jungkook: y/n when will you ever realize my feelings?

Y/n: W-what?

Jungkook: y/n will you...be...nice to me atleast once.

You sigh as you thought he was going to say something else because it was way to early.

Y/n: No...

Jungkook quickly kisses your cheek and runs out the room into the kitchen.

Y/n: YAH JEON JUNGKOOK COME HERE YOU BASTARD YOU FREAKEN @$#*#$!