| 008 |

As we look into each others eyes we immediately rush out of the small space. Before we start to walk we fix our clothes.

Y/n: How the hell did they notice you when you had your mask on?

Jungook: Well they are fans. What are you suppose to expect?

Y/n: Well that is true.

Jungkook: Come on, lets hurry before they find us again.

You nod to Jungkooks statement. Then you guys continue walking. As you guys are walking you spot the group of girls. Suddenly Jungkook grabs you hand and turns around.

Y/n: What are you doing?

Jungkook: Well you want to take a risk and walk pass those group of girls?

Y/n: Pfft....Hell Yeah.

You turn around, still holdng jungkooks hand as you walk quickly pass the girls. As you guys made it safely passed them you let out a sigh of relief.

Y/n: Thank goodness they didn't notice us. (thought) Since my lazy ass is to tired of running.

Jungkook realizes that you are still holding his hand as you guys continue walking to the shop you have been looking for, Jungkook slightly grins wanting to tease you but he thought again not wanting to lose your grip so he kept quiet.

When you remember that you need some under garments you look for the Victoria Secret store and spot it from afar. You felt embarrassed if Jungkook came with you so you turn to him.

Y/n: Umm...You can look for the store you need to g-

Jungkook: Why?

Junkook vou off wondering why you suddenly want to separate, but you didn't want to tell her so you lied to him saying that you just need some home things...Yeah makes sense.

Jungkook: ok?

as he says that you walk away losing the grip with his hand and start walking to the Victoria Secret Shop and walk inside. One thing you didn't know was that Jungkook was watching you the whole time as he saw you walk into the store.

Jungkook: Aish this girl...Lying right to my face.

Jungkook walks to the Victoria Secret shop. As you wished he hadn't from the start. He enters the store looking at all the under garments then spots you looking at some black panties. He slowly walks behind you.

Jungkook: Boo!

you jump as you squeak a little not wanting anyone around you notice you 2.

Y/n: What the hell jungkook??! I told you to go to where ever you need to go.

Jungkook: Well I had to make sure you made it to your destination safely and clearly you have.

He says has he picks up the black pantie that you have been observing. You looked at him observe it then you had a sudden rush of blood going to your head as your face became red so you immediately snatched it out of his hand and put it back on the shelf.

Junkook: Do you want me to by that for you?

He says as he raises up one of his eyebrow and a slight smirk.

Y/n: No!

Jungkook: To be honest I think it will look good on you.

He winks after saying that and starts wondering around the store.

Y/n: Aish. if he gets caught walking around in a Victoria Secret store what am I gonna do? (thought) Leave him....you walk away from the section you were at and look for Jungkook. You finally find him and you tell him you will leave now. His only answer Is a "ok". you head outside waiting for Jungkook. When you spot Jungkook you look down seeing that he was hold a Victoria Secret bag.

Y/n: Who's that for?

Jungkook: A girl.

Jungkook walks away turning around a little winking at you and heads into Macy's.

Y/n: ( thought) is he ok?

HEY GUYS!!!!! Sorry for the a really late update. I have been caught up in school and all and I have been running out of idea which is a really bad thing but I was able to right this part from a help from a friend since he was more into those kinky shit and all which I am planning to make a more mature book for older readers ;) and it's going to be one of the BTS members but I won't be the one writing it my friend will since she has more creativity than I do so it's all up to her :D ♥Well then I love you guys. Salanghae♥