| 011 |

We both turn around to the dark hair (coconut head) boy.

Taehyung: oh sup Kookie 😁

Jungkook: why the hell are you guys screaming like maniacs.

We hear a door open and out comes jin hyung.

Jin: oh tae and kookie. What are you guys doing here?

Tae: I just bumped into y/n and wanted to know what class she was in.

Jin: oh you got your schedule?

Y/n: yeah. Would you like to see if we are in the same class?

Jin: I would. If you don't mind?

Y/n: of course! 😊

Jin hyung walks up to me and tae looking at the paper that has all my time and classes. I then turn my head to see jin's face brighten.

Jin: I didn't know you cook.

Y/n: I actually grew up cooking with my family.

Tae: y/n. Can one day you make me lunch. *aegyo*

Y/n: *pats head* of course. 😊

I then feel as the loose paper is gone from my grip. I turn my head to see jungkook (coconut head) holding my paper looking at every writing and text on the paper.
He suddenly then hand me the paper and walks away. A few seconds later he disappears from sight as he turns a corner, but as we are about to talk we hear a loud groan come from where jungkook has turned.

Jin: I think that shows he's in the same class as you.

Y/n: *sigh* yep.

Tae: oh!!

I turn my head to look at taetae due to his sudden outburst.

Y/n: what is it?

Tae: are you gonna sit with us during lunch?

Jin: oh yeah! Will you? All the members really wanted to get to know you more!

Y/n: really!?!

Tae: yeah. Don't worry if we see anyone trying to hit on you we will defend you. Especially Mama bear.

Y/n: Mama bear?

Jin: that would be me...

Y/n: why would you be the mama bear?

Tae: we call him mama bear since he is always the one that takes care of us when we are sick, when we are sad, and he even feeds us. 😁

Jin: and I will do the same thing for you y/n. 😊

Y/n: aw..thank you Oppa.

Tae: we should get going now. I will see you in math y/n.

Jin: and I will see you in cooking class.

Y/n: ok!! Bye guys, I will see you guys later.

I watch as they disappear from sight and then I turn around and start finding the class I have to go to.

Y/n: the day hasn't even started and I already feel like something bad is going to happen... Great.

____________________________________I'm sorry guys for the short update. I will definetly make a longer one for the next update since I am planning to make my stories even longer so there would be less part unless I go all the way to part 20 or something. Either way I love all of my Mochi's and I would like any comments on recommending me to do any other kpop group and I would do it. If I can 😁 well I love you guys and have an awesome weekend bye 😘😘💓💓💓

-재소먼속