I

May 16 2016
"Listen, this is not the time to discuss our love okay?" I ran off while Jihoon yelled my name from the other end of the corridor.

January 2 2015 7.00pm
It was my last semester in Arts school, I -Kwon Soonyoung- did not know if i could continue living as a dancer, or move on to be like my cousin. Who is a doctor in one of the highest hospitals.

As much as I know medical was far more prestigious than the other jobs. Delicacy was another too.

My parents always wanted me to work hard to become like my cousin, while I thought otherwise. I dreamt of being a passionate dancer, who could teach youngsters how to dance. Therefore, in secret I always attended night school for the Arts.

Every parent usually encourage their child with the 'do you what you love' line but my parents forced me to learn medical.

'Take care of yourself before the extreme' During the most scariest times, when my parents and I got into a disagreement with how I handle my life. When I decided to take up a part time job in between Medical and Arts School.

My life goal was probably to be successful, but who was i kidding? That is everyone's goal and dream, or am i just stereotyping? I sighed and entered the rowdy school that I loved.

"Hey Soonyoung!" Junhui came up to me. Junhui was a foreigner form China, he was a really pretty boy I have to say. He was also dating this boy - Minghao - also from China. They were my best friends but ever since they started dating, i gave them more space, you know?

"Hey Junhui," I smiled back. "Soonyoung you look very tired. Medical school again?" Junhui was gave me his worried eyes, I nodded and sighed.

"You know, there is this boy who is studying Vocal. You should meet him, he is really cool!" Junhui went on and on. Typical Wen Junhui. Then he gave me a slip of paper, since I was not paying attention to Junhui i just crushed it and put it in my pocket. Before moving to class.

January 3 2015 12.30am
I was finally back from classes and  I took a warm shower before starting to surf. Out of sheer curiosity, I took the paper Junhui gave me. On the yellow post it there was a number, I dialled in my phone and text the person. Whoever he or she was.

1.30am

Hoshi
Hello

Woozi
Who is this?
I WILL hit you with my guitar!

Hoshi
Chill, im just this guy from an Arts school, Who's friend gave a yellow post it to

Woozi
Oh... Who? Im still not changing
my mind on hitting you.

Hoshi
Junhui gave me your number

Woozi
Oh I see, What is your name?

Hoshi
Can we do that face to face? Just call me Hoshi first.

Woozi
why do you have some secret identity?

Hoshi
No but it would be better
when we meet right?

Woozi
True. Call me Woozi.

Hoshi
That is a cute nickname
for someone who wants to hit me with his guitar.

Woozi
-.- Whatever Hoshi.Goodnight

Hoshi
Night Woozi.

Soonyoung switched off his phone as he prepared for bed, all he could think about was who this Woozi boy was and why he had an obsession with hitting people with his guitar. His thought made him giggle. "Woozi what a cute name." My last and first words of the day.