XVIII

sorry if i havent updated in a long time but chapter 18 let's go!

20 August 2016 4am

"Soonyoung! Don't cry okay? Everything will be okay alright?" Seokmin patted my back, "oh my god Seokmin. He moved on without me, and now with Seungcheol too? Like he did not even text me saying OH im dating Seungcheol Have a great life! He just moved on!" Tears came out from my eyes as I told Seokmin. Seokmin hugged me and comforted me, nonetheless, I felt miserable. Like I was unwanted plastic bag, which was thrown away. (a/n lol yall dont throw your plastic bags RECYCLE IT!) Why did Jihoon do this to me? Without telling me we were we friends?

Sooner or later I got a headache from overthinking the situation, maybe he did not think we were friends, maybe he thought I was useless. Maybe he loves Seungcheol more than he loved me. Maybe....

27 August 2016 12am

1 week, one boy call me crazy but it was just one boy. He was not just smart but he was a good boy. I did not do anything for one week, I laid in bed the whole day sleeping. When I wanted food I chose cup noodles, I did not shower the whole week. When I realised my stench, I quickly hopped into the shower. Many thoughts came into mind, how many surgeries have I missed when I called in sick? (A/N yes he fell sick) I felt bad I did not go to hospital for that one whole week. I soon made my way to do some night shift duty.

"Soonyoung! You are here! How have you been?" Seokmin greeted me with a big smile. "It has been. weak week so what else can a say?" I sighed as I went off to the room to study. A lot of things were in my mind, too many things. Maybe coffee? I guess that was the option I was going for.

The cold wind blew into my face as many couples yet again had their PDA.

I went in to order my coffee. No Jihoon great! I collected my coffee. No Jihoon amazing! When I went outside. No Jihoon either! When I was walking back to the hospital. No... Yes Jihoon. Jihoon was pinned against the wall and was kissing Seungcheol. Oh my god Lee Jihoon, why are you every where the hospital. As much as it was located next to the park! Why must you always come here!

I continued watching them from a distance, until Jihoon finally realised I was standing there. "Soonyoung! How long-" He smiled as he saw me,"long enough to realise everything has not be alright." I yelled walked off and tears swelled up, Lee Jihoon I still love you but why do have you been pushing my limits.

At that moment, I wanted everything to the end. I placed my half drank coffee down and Seokmin saw me he smiled at me as tears fell down. He tried calling my name but I did not pay attention, I was walking towards the stairs of the building and once I found it. I walked to the rooftop.

"What beautiful scenery we have here. It reminds me of Jihoon," I sighed as I looked at the view from the 8 floor building. It was probably enough to make my bones or head to break and die. "Go to hell Lee Jihoon i hate you!"  I shouted as tears came out of my eyes,"Soonyoung they said Take Care of yourself before you do the extreme, I want you to know that you tried." I told myself.

I took one step closer to the edge, as I got closer I could feel that gut feeling. "Sooyoung no! Don't Jump!" I heard someone shout

sorry if this was bad, i am writing this pretty late at night. This was just a filler chapter, and like it was bad because i was in a rush to make it. Sorry i havent updated in a few days, i have been busy with school and other stuff. By the way thank you for reading this book