IX

If you don't understand things about Soonyoung's job basically he is going through training to become a surgeon, since he dropped becoming a pediatrician at the start of 2016, doctors allowed him to continue as for the past two year he learned about medicine. omg the struggles of writing a book about being a doctor

16 May 2016 9am

"Hey, Soonyoung... I need to inform you that I will be leaving for Japan in three hours. Also, I have been thinking what do our love mean to you, i love you a lot but what about you? I know you are training to be surgeon and I know you are very busy but i really miss you..." Jihoon and I sat down to chat at the hospital's cafeteria. "Jihoonie... We just spent Saturday together." I held my boyfriend's hand."That was two days ago! Plus you had to leave due to work!" Jihoon argued,"I miss you know, when I'm gone take care of yourself don't do anything extreme without me okay? I love you a lot!" "I love you a lot too okay don't worry." I continued rubbing circles on his small hands,"Soonyoung, eat well, take care-" Suddenly the sound of my phone cut Jihoon of, "Mhm yes, I will be there." Jihoon sat there looking pissed.

"Listen, this is not the time to discuss our love okay?" I ran off while Jihoon yelled my name from the other end of the corridor. (the corridor is connected to the cafeteria) "I'm sorry Jihoon..." I mumbled to myself as I ran to the CT room. For a teen who was going to school but instead got hit by a car.

10am

"Hello my name is Jung Eunji. You must be one of the third year doctors." She introduced herself. Yep,I'm of the third years here and my name is Soonyoung nice to meet you!" I greeted.

"Good morning, to my third year doctor!" Seokmin greeted me from behind,"Good morning! You look lonely today what happened to Nessa?" I questioned Seokmin,"Ohh she went to Australia to further up her doctor studies. She was the oldest between us and she did complete the course first." Seokmin smiled joyously, probably because he could see his friend further up her studies.

"How is Jihoon and you?" Seokmin fiddled with his fingers while asking me, "we are okay I guess, just dating. We had our first kiss two days ago so things have been progressing, he also accompanied me to work just now. He also asked me what does our love mean. He really misses me, but this shows that he is genuine about our love." I explained to Seokmin."Any who, how has your second year being a doctor like?" I brightened up the conversation," Alright i guess. I always have to study but I am excited for my third year! You get to conduct CT scans together with a senior. You check on your patients together with your senior who did the surgery. You prescribe things, you get to explain to the patient's Guardian and it is so much fun." Seokmin squealed,"fun? More like tiring... but you get used to it."

12am

hoshi
Hey babe sorry for just now

woozi
no it is okay
YOU CALLED ME BABE WHAT IS THIS

hoshi
um... i mean
we are dating so

woozi
right
how did work go?

hoshi
busy a teen came in just now
he got hit by a car while going to school

woozi
that is sad

hoshi
yeah his mom came in crying

woozi
did you cry

hoshi
almost

woozi
awww dont okay?

hoshi
of course
how did your festival go?

woozi
fun i got to meet so many new people and fans

hoshi
that is nice to hear you are doing well

woozi
you seem down

hoshi
yeah i am just a little

woozi
why? what happened?

hoshi
that so many people get injured easily

woozi
i mean, you are a surgeon in his third year. You gave being a pediatrician for this, i mean baby you are a life saver okay? Believe in that.

hoshi
you are right i guess

woozi
okay babe i got to go bye

hoshi
yeah... bye love you :)

woozi
love you too

omg i just rmbed i need to post this okay see you soon yes i ended my hiatus