XIX

okay. im not sure if i want Soonyoung to die. okay let's see it but i hope yall wont hate me for any plot twists also this may be the last few chapters

27 August 2016 2am

"Sooyoung no! Don't Jump!" I heard someone shout, I looked behind me as a panting Seokmin was seen. "Soonyoung I swear to god if you jump I will die with you and kill you hell." Seokmin started crying,"cause I really do not know what will happen to me? Please get down."Seokmin's eyes were bursting with tears,"Seokmin please... don't." I took a step and closer and I fell. Feeling the wind blow against my face. Thinking of all the pain Jihoon gave me, the pain I felt.

27 August 7pm
It has been one week since I went out, to anywhere. Why? Lee Jihoon but I just woke up from a nightmare like dream, where I was stupid to jump of the hospital building because of Lee Jihoon. Really Kwon Soonyoung would you even have the courage? Probably not. Today I had night shift, AS ALWAYS. I got ready and left the house immediately.

9pm

As I reached I saw Seokmin, he had his hands together. He going to tell me something according to his body language, when he saw me he got and handed me my coffee. "Soonyoung, I have something to tell you..." Seokmin looked onto the floor, I nodded my head as I signalled him to talk."Soonyoung I have a crush on you, since we were kids. I never felt this way for anyone before." Seokmin smiled into his hands,"Seokmin, I really don't feel the same way. I still love Jihoon, I'm sorry I can't return these feelings but I'm sure someone else would but just to let you know you have been a really great friend. Super! Im appreciative of it." I smiled as I saw the speechlessness on Seokmin's face. He smiled it off,"still friends right?" He asked. I nodded my head as we came in for an awkward hug.

4am

I just finished another surgery, I took a seat at the chairs near the OR and eventually fell asleep. I woke to a call,"Dr Kwon! There is an emergency, a man just got stabbed and you will be assisting Dr Choi in a *Pneumothorax surgery."
("Pneumothorax" is the medical term for a collapsed lung. source: heathline) The nurse called shouted into the phone. I got up at that moment,"what is this man's name, has he come here before." I curiously questioned,"yes he came here for an AAA surgery in July." The nurse rushed through her words and I immediately went to get ready for surgery not forgetting to end the call.

"Lee Jihoon, is such a poor guy? First he got into a car accident now he got stabbed? Soonyoung, I know he is your ex. I'm sure everything will be alright okay? Let us do this!" Dr Choi smiled before entering. I smiled back and thought of Jihoon again.

You said you would take care of yourself, look at the amount of extreme you have done in two months.

important please read ❗️❗️
any of you ship Seoksoo (Joshua and Seokmin) if you dont ship seoksoo im really sorry but hey! we all came here for Soonhoon right? So we should focus on Soonhoon and not Seoksoo but still yall are fine with seoksoo right?
ALSO on the 27th of August in thE previous chapter where soonyoung decided to commit suicide was all just a dream so he didnt do anything crazy so dont worries**

ALSO
-
-
-
GFRIEND IS CURRENTLY IN SG IM CRYIN ANY BUDDIES HERE? if yall are wondering my bias is yuju

important please read ❗️❗️any of you ship Seoksoo (Joshua and Seokmin) if you dont ship seoksoo im really sorry but hey! we all came here for Soonhoon right? So we should focus on Soonhoon and not Seoksoo but still yall are fine with seoksoo right...

i had to put in some photos