IV

(there is gonna be a curse so be prepared)
30 May 2015 5pm

The day, I'm going to graduate from Arts school! Would it be the last time I may or may not see Jihoon again? Who knows! He probably would insist meeting up to eat at the river at 2am or something I mean he is Jihoon. I locked into my phone and that picture Jihoon sent me at 3am,was my home screen. I just locked in just because i wanted to see Jihoon's face. Cheesy but believe it, Jun must've been teaching me too much cheesy flirty stuff... Oh well!

I tidied up my gown and saw a figure in the toilet while doing so. "Hey, you must be Soonyoung." A boy with sliver yet black hair asked. I nodded, the next moment he pushed me against the wall. "Listen, stay away from Jihoon before he gets hurt, but I'll give 3 times sadly you only left with 2." The boy shoved me again, I glared at him as he left.

"Why is my life so complicated?" I sighed as I walked out of the toilet, Junhui was waiting outside.
"Hey Soonyoung, have you seen Minghao?" Junhui was anxiously looking around. "Sorry Hyung, I think he went to the café to get a drink." I replied, then Minghao came with two iced coffees and surprised Junhui. "Baobei (How couples address each other in Mandarin) I bought you some iced coffee. Later you WILL go to the toilet right before the ceremony starts." Minghao smiled, I giggled at how he emphasised the word will. It was adorable...

I walked into the ceremony hall and took my seat. Beside me was...Jihoon.
Kwon Soonyoung, remember what Seungcheol said. You don't want Jihoon to get hurt... I loved Jihoon so much that I would do anything to protect him from me.

"Soonyoung! Hey! So did you plan your speech?" Jihoon shook me as I was in thought. "No but it is alright I guess." I assured Jihoon.

8pm

At last it was my turn to speak, I tapped the mic on the podium. "Hello everyone, well I don't have a planned speech but I know what I would be saying. I am Kwon Soonyoung and here it goes, I study medical and also work hard to afford to come to this school.

The disapproval of parents made me motivated, despite disagreements I have always been here. I believe in this phrase,'Take care of yourself before the extreme.' This phrase always reminds me to take care of myself first before doing more and more. This phrase was also what my best friend, Jihoon reminded me.

Since I am here now, I want to say thank you to everyone who has supported my choices, supported me and the kind of person I am today. Thank you to those who comforted me when I fell, my teachers. Thank you for helping me make a step forward in making my passion something I love.

Whichever path we choose, I'm sure we have taken enough care of yourself to move on to something more. This may not be the minimum amount we are supposed to speak for, but at least I said something that made me feel like someone special to my friends and teachers. Thank You so much." I ended up my speech and everyone started clapping.I knew I used my 2nd chance but at least he knows that I am grateful towards him. "Soonyoung your welcome." Jihoon smiled as soon as I back to my seat.

1.20am

"Seungcheol, you mustn't let Soonyoung win Jihoon's heart okay? I want my boy to be with a smarter girl." I heard yelling in my house, I barged in the next moment. "Dad? Have you been using him to spy on me?" I questioned as tears build up in my eyes, "no son. why would I?" He questioned my knowledge. "You fucking liar." I ran out the house to find Jihoon.