XVI

8 July 2016 2pm

"He is awake." Dr Choi called, and thoughts rushed in my head again. Would I still be able to look into Jihoon's eyes? Would he forgive me after I left him? I brisk walked to Jihoon's room, I even tripped on my own foot from the speed I was going.

I walked into the room and saw Dr Choi together with the other nurses. Dr Choi was giving out instructions to the other third year in charge. "Soonyoung! You are here! Well this means we should go." Dr Choi signalled the rest of the people inside the room to leave. "Good luck with your bae,"Dr Choi whispered into my ear before leaving.

"Hey how are you feeling?" I questioned, "well other than shocked, I'm okay." Jihoon answered,"how did you..." I was cut by Jihoon."I was coming back from the bar last night, since I couldn't get a cab I walked. I was so drunk when I walked on the road and got hit by car. Who knew the hit would be that serious." "Jihoon why were you at bar? Was it because of me?" My eyes started to become watery."Yes Soonyoung it was because of you but who cares now." Jihoon spoke,"Jihoon, i care. I care for you so much, I love you so much that I would sacrifice my life for you to be happy-" I was cut again."Sadly, you made me cry for a few straight weeks. You made me suffer for weeks, when I thought unknown was going to make me happy. Who knew it brought me back to you again." "Jihoon I'm-" I tried speaking again but yet again cut, plus I was about to cry. "No Soonyoung you aren't sorry!" Jihoon was about to shout,"You don't understand! If it wasn't for me helping out in your surgery, you would have been dead by now! Aren't you even a little bit grateful for what I did!" I walked out and slammed the door shut.

I stood outside his door and fell to the ground.Why Jihoon? Why did I fall for you? Why did I love such an asshole like you? I should really get over you huh? Yes, I should. Even if you still love and care for me, I am not even going to bother anymore. Cause I hate you so much for making me feel this way.

sorry if this was short. this chapter hurt my heart a lot, i hope you enjoyed it.