III

(A/N the time skip is gonna be far? fast? you get what i mean by the way There is going to be a LOT of fluff in this )

18 May 2015 6.45pm
"Woozi!! Woozi!" I chased after a guy carrying a guitar case. After him saying," i will hit you with my guitar." I was more alert with people carrying guitar cases, most of the time actually every time. It was not him, but how would I know? That is the thing...

This time I was sure Woozi behind this guitar case. "Hey is it okay if I ask you something?" I asked the guy, "Yeah sure." His hair was pink, he had a very gentle vegan like vibe, but i doubt he is a vegan. After several approaches, I went with a better approach. "Do you any guy nicknamed Woozi?" I questioned. "Yes I do actually..." The pink haired boy, guided me to the music room where the vocals trained and opened the door into the producer's room. "Here that is Woozi, I'm Jisoo but my english name is Joshua." The pink haired boy smiled and left to set his guitar down.

"H-e-y..." I stuttered as my heart beat so fast, that I could not feel my legs. "Yah why are- Hello... Hoshi?" Woozi looked into Soonyoung's 10:10 eyes. "Hey class is starting soon... you should head to class. I will see you here later okay?" Woozi pushed the taller one out of the room.

'It was him...he is short, but super cute and he is short how cute' and 'He is so innocent looking but he wanted to hit me with his guitar...yikes' also 'he wanted to put me in his pocket but how? He is so small, wait am i insulting him... no Soonyoung don't say that' his was what Soonyoung thought during his classes.

19 May 2015 12am

I rushed to the producer's room and saw a small boy sat on the black chair in front of the computer. "This is where you spend your night every day?" Soonyoung questioned, "not spend my night but at least till 1 or so, by the time you message me. I'm lying on my bed comfortably." Woozi answered."Also, call me Jihoon okay?" He turned his chair around and faced me. "You got really cute eyes... don't you think?" He pat my face. I smiled and nodded,"i look like a clock... cause one of my eye is bigger than the other and they are shaped like Hour and Minute hand." I told Jihoon. "Ah Hoshi-" I cut him off "It's Soonyoung," he then smiled to himself pretending i did not see it. "Let's go home I'm tired..." Jihoon whined,"okay then!" I exclaimed.

"Ah so this is your house?" Jihoon asked, "no is there like further down." I directed the lost Jihoon who insisted on following me home."Jihoon my house is far let me bring you home... people will mistake you for child and kidnap you, i dont want that to happen to someone i just met..." I suggested. "You calling me a child... I will hit you with my guitar but thank goodness we are meeting for the first time..." Jihoon threatened and I covered my head with my hoodie hiding from my blushing face.

"How's medical school? Great? What about your parents have they been slapping you?" Jihoon questioned again, this boy got so many question."Well it has been good, I feel like considering on being a doctor to be honest. My parents... unsupportive as usual but they throw 'i love you' s here and there." I replied. "Bye Soonyoung text me when you get home since you say your house is far from here... Be careful, don't let people mistake you for a teen and kidnap you." he winked as he walked into his apartment, he winked probably because he used my sentence and wanted to savage me.

To be honest Jihoon's house was not far from mine. I just had to turn into some roads and boom i see the mansion i live. The one my father owns... I entered the house and saw my dad reading the yesterday's newspaper.

"Soonyoung it is 1am, why are you so late." My father asked, "more like i should be asking you why you are up so late reading yesterday's newspaper." I sassed him as usual. "Just go to your room." He gave up i guess, I locked my room door and went to wash up.

1.30am

Hoshi
JIHOON MOM IM HOME

Woozi
when did i become your mom?
also i want to eat ramen...

Hoshi
haha

Woozi
So my best friends who are like super tall and they are gay for each other, has been the cutest thing i have been so far besides you. Though, most of the time they leave me out to go on dates but im super chill with it cause i have you to talk to, but sometimes people mistake me for their child though but it would be such an honour to be their child.

Hoshi
HAHA i feel you being that single guy within your clique friends just sucks. They sound super cute together i ship wait what are your friends' names?

Woozi
they are Mingyu and Wonwoo i really love the fact they love each other... do you know how adorable that is??

Hoshi
Yes...

(Hoshi's Keyboard)
can we be like them? |
can we be like |
can we |
can |
please? |

Hoshi
Hey I should sleep medical school is cray and then i got my part time job at the Café...

Woozi
oh i see, Hey Soonyoung i really enjoy talking to you and spending time with you also can i have an Iced Latte and also a slice of cake thanks... I will pay you back

Hoshi
your welcome :)

3am

Woozi
also here is a picture of me with dyed pink hair you will be waking up to and yes that is Jisoo hyung photobombing also he is Hyung... I doubt you Im older so im just gonna call you hyung wait no im not, you are going to sound old. By the way I know i say this a lot but i really mean it Take care of yourself before the extreme. Okay Goodnight Love You friend
(IN A FRIENDLY WAY)

(Woozi's keyboard)jk i love you more than a friend |jk i love you more than |jk I love you more |jk i love you |jk |

(Woozi's keyboard)
jk i love you more than a friend |
jk i love you more than |
jk I love you more |
jk i love you |
jk |

(A/N AGAIN im sorry also im gonna make my stories this long from now cause there are a lot of feelings to express in the story)