XIV

hello! before you read this i just wanna inform you that i have a new book! Question mark;; Junhao also to all you new readers wondering where my meanie story is. it is unpublished so yes. I hope you will enjoy this :)

7 July 2016 6am

me: GOod MORNING more like Good night
unknown: night shift again?
me: yob im gonna sleep now
unknown: great i woke up for nothing
me: haha whoops goodnight :)
unknown: before you go i just want to say that...
me: that...
unknown: that i...
me: that you...
unknown: really need to pee thanks for waking me up
me: your welcome?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

2pm

I got out my bed, nothing new. Life was boring without Jihoon, as much as he was not around. I had something to look forward, now all I look for is unknown's texts because thy just make me smile. My phone started ringing, "Hey Jun," I answered."Hey Soonyoung, how have you been? Still feeling upset with Jihoon?" Jun asked. Jun calls me every then and now, sometimes we texts but to the two of us calling is the best form of communication.

"Yeah I have been good, I'm not too salty anymore. In fact, I miss him. I miss him more than anything, more than dancing. Do I love him that much? I don't know... What do you think?" I was that bewildered to the extent that I had to ask him."Soonyoung... I... he... broke your heart and... you miss him and that hurts. You need to overcome that feeling. Do not go back to thinking of Jihoon and where he is. I'm sure he is happy with his job and work. You need a break from all this thinking, you can talk to know unknown guy. He seems nice!" Jun tried."Yeah maybe... i got to go talk to you soon..." I lied,"don't be so bumped okay? bye" Jun then hung up.

"Kwon Soonyoung, medical student in his 3 year. Ex of Lee Jihoon. Friends with Jun and Minghao and like so many other people. Why do you still think of Lee Jihoon so much?" I mumbled, I then sighed and started messaging unknown.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

me: hey! Unknown!
unknown: yes?
me: are you busy? wanna talk?
unknown: i can still message, what's up?
me: well... I keep thinking of my ex, he was a real cutie and I miss him so much. Do you think he will ever love me back?
unknown: Well... that is if you make the right decisions.
me: yup... I got an idea! It's a secret though see you later thanks unknown!
unknown: welcome :)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I got out of bed, took a shower,
put on some comfortable clothes and headed towards a florist. At the florist, I looked for a rose. Just one. Cause that shows that I'm the one for him, cheesy but seriously I was so hyped for it.

I then walked to his apartment with a rose in the plastic in my hand. When I reached Jihoon's doorstep, I placed it on the doorstep. I was going to leave, Jihoon was just about to come home. Since I was wearing a snapback, I tried covering my face with it. When Jihoon reached his doorstep, he turned around and spoke,"Soonyoung? Is that you?"

heres the link to my Junhao fic: http://my.w.tt/UiNb/UWw4Rp3hRv