V

31 May 2016 1.50am
I started running to Jihoon's house in tears, remembering the words that my father said.
Hoshi
Open your door

Woozi
why?

Hoshi
i just need help please

Woozi
alright

"Hey what happened?" Jihoon opened the door and allowed the crying boy, me to enter.

"My father. Is it okay if I dont speak of the incident." My tears were still streaming. Jihoon got up and got a glass of water, a blanket an some pillows. "Soonyoung don't cry okay? Whatever that happened was it that bad?" Jihoon hugged me. I nodded my head,"Jihoon promise me that you will he safe no matter where you go okay?" I sobbed, "promised!" Jihoon assured. Even though Jihoon did not understand the situation, I was glad he promised me without asking me what was wrong.

"Soonyoung, it is late I want you to sleep on my bed okay? I will be sleeping on the couch tonight. Usually, in movies or any show really two people fight about who sleeps on the bed or couch. I insist you sleep on the bed since you feel sad!" I laughed sobbed at Jihoon's statement.

Jihoon told me to take a shower and he laid the clothes on the bed. After, he went to make the couch comfy to sleep on. I wore his pullover shirt and his shorts. They are... um rather small but it is better than nothing. Jihoon tucked me to sleep and the next second I fell asleep.

5am

I woke up, realising I did not have to attend medical school. My throat was suddenly dry, I went out of the bedroom into the kitchen and took a glass which was drying in the kitchen. I poured the water in, taking few sips of water at a time and admiring the beautiful scenery outside of Jihoon's apartment. After I was done he put it back into the sink and wanted to fall asleep. I then saw Jihoon rolling around the small space. I did not know what to do but I carried him in my arms like a baby and laid him on the bed, tucked him and i fell asleep in the bed with him.

31 May 2015 1pm

I woke up before Jihoon did and for the next 30 minutes, I just spent looking at him with his fluffy cream hair. Stroking his smooth hair, I wonder what conditioner he uses? Minutes passed as Jihoon was about to wake up, when he opened his eyes and saw me. He ran away and came back with his guitar," when did i end up here?!" he panicked,"umm since 5am in the morning..." I counted the hours. He nodded,calm himself down and put his guitar onto the floor.

Author's Note shorts

Hey guys sorry this chapter is shorter than usual due to school and like family and ughh projects ( i have to make a solar cooker by 26/7) Thank you for reading too :)