VIII

more really far time skips

14 May 2016 8am

"Soonyoungie!! Happy Saturday!!" Jihoon woke me up knowing he was up to something."Jihoon what do you want it is 8am in the morning." I whined, "can you come down to my house in 10?" He asked,"Jihoon at least give me 30, plus this isn't like you to wake up at 7.30 and call your boyfriend at 8 to come meet him at your house. At least come to mine, my parents are in US for 2 weeks and today and tomorrow is my off can you not make me walk anywhere please?" I bargained and Jihoon gave in,"you have my house keys just lock the door before you come in." I told him before falling asleep again.

"Hello my cutie, Soonyoungie." Jihoon said it in an awfully strange way,"since when were you like this? Come on let us just sleep to get your strangeness off of you, I'm sure you will be yourself once you have slept more." I complained,"Soonyoung... no go get changed i want to spend some time with you today!"Jihoon whined,"fine fine i will get up." I gave in,"love you." Jihoon smiled,"I love you too." I smiled back.

"Jihoon! What are we doing?" I started getting annoyed at the fact that, I did not know where we were going. "We are going back to somewhere magical!" He smiled,"oh my god Woozi why do you sound so cheesy," I asked disgustingly. He shrugged his head,"remember that time when we first met? Face to face?"'Jihoon reminded, I then realised that we were going to our Arts School, all the memories of me almost getting hit with a guitar. I missed him always threatening me, he was always so strong, bold but short. Now that we are together, he is so adorable, understanding but short. I love him so much.

"Soonyoung here we are! Let's go to the producer's room where we first met." Jihoon suggested as he dragged me there.

"Countless amount of memories!"
"Most of them include smacking me with a guitar..."
"Remember that time you met Joshua, he is so talented don't you think?"
"Ha! Not as talented as me!"
"Oh Soonyoung..."

I went to the dance room and started dancing the dance,I had to do for my exam.

"Good as always"
"Not at all"
"No more troubles?"
"I do, I got a 98 for this dance."
"Still you are prefect!"
"Not as perfect as you!"'
"I love you."
"I love you more. Don't disagree on that."

After finishing my sentence, I snuggled him into my arms. The moment was right, we never done this before... My first kiss never happened, until now...

"I love you so much Jihoon, so much." I kissed his soft lips, I broke our of it the next moment,"You need to know that wherever you are, my love will keep you safe, my heart will build a bridge across both time and space." I kissed him again, this time with more passion. "Soonyoung we should leave now!" Jihoon ran off feeling flustered while i walked out causally, giggling at how cute he was.

"Soonyoung so um... it is 12 let's um... go somewhere?" He kept on stuttering. "You are so cute when you are flustered, I love it." I teased him, "oh my god stop... making me blush. It makes me feel strange." He whined, "do you like that?" I continued teasing him and he nodded his head. I laughed at him being cute and we went to the mall to do absolutely nothing.

have finally updated!! Yayy right? I hope so! I'm so sorry i haven't been online, i have been so busy with personal life, school duty, tests exams,after school classes and everything a class chair person does. CRAZY! I will update soon :)