XI

15 June 2016 6am

"Happy Birthday to you~~" Seokmin pat my head, Eunji shyly clapped at the same time."How is your special day going?" Eunji questioned,"not good... my significant other had to extend his trip, so he is missing my birthday." I assumed,"no worries we will have the best of fun today!" Seokmin cheered me up,"yeah..." I put on the best fake smile I could give.

6pm

Texts were streaming the whole day, from Jun, Mingyu, Minghao, Wonwoo, Vernon, Seungkwan and Nessa... Everyone whom I know except... Jihoon. I sighed as I went home myself, my father was luckily migrating for his work. Which means I will be staying with my mother, since he loves his wife ever so dearly. He would be sending money for his house.

9pm

Tonight, I was lonely. No one came to me to celebrate, calls from Jun which lasted for an hour or so but it wasn't as satisfying. Tonight, all I planned was to eat and surf the internet. Tonight was going to be a blast until he messaged me.

woozi
hey baby guess what I'm coming home tomorrow!!! Yay are you excited to finally see me?
Why aren't you answering my texts?
Also Happy birthday to you too. I miss you. A lot. I want you to know to have a great life.
I want you to smile you must be at work to not see my messages..
We havent been texting these days...
Neither have we been calling, I miss you.
See you tomorrow though Goodnight :)

hoshi's keyboard
why cant you stop trying...it hurts my heart. Please... |
why cant you stop trying... it hurts my heart. | Please...
why cant you stop trying...| Please...
why cant you stop Please... |
why cant you |
why |
|

"Hey um... Soonyoung you awake?" I received a call from Eunji.(A/N im gonna write without adding He said or she said etc)

"yeah what's up?"
"are you busy?"
"no..."
"do you want to go to the park or something?"
"no.. it is too late for that."
"oh i see...um are you free any of these days want to go out?"
"erm...no?"
"oh okay then sorry for disturbing."

She hung up. What a strange girl, I thought. Now there will be that awkward aura around us, ugh...

hey guys this is just a filler chapter and this chapter was pretty boring and pretty bad. Maybe because Im mentally tired and also Happy National Day to you all who celebrate it cause i do ^v^ (9 August) Okay bye!