VI

(after that incident nothing much happened so here is an another far time jump this is an important part so it will be longer than usual)

16 October 2015 5pm

It was after medical school and it was not any typical day after medical school, i met Jihoon at the café I worked at and we chatted much.

"Hey Soonyoung!" He smiled and obviously I smiled back. "May I have an Iced Latte?" He politely asked, I nodded my head, collected his money and got a cup and wrote his name on it.

I made it with so much love, maybe too much but love will never overflow right? Right!

"Jihoon-ah! Here is your coffee, enjoy we shall chat after my shift is over."

I finished my work as soon as I could and rushed to where Jihoon sat which was in a very situated area. "Hey! I'm done!" I surprised him as he on his computer. "That is nice to hear, i want to ask you something?" Jihoon asked. I blushed,"okay." As usual I thought it was something extraordinary such as a confession. "I want to... ask you if this is a good song. I produced it myself and it is ready to be on the internet but i have yet to post it." Jihoon passed me the ear pieces. The disappointed me sighed and smiled to myself, never mind Soonyoung!"

Time passed and the both were out of the café. "We should really spend more time together, all we do is skype and message." I suggested and he nodded in agreement. We were strolling around an area where food was easy to find, but the difficult decisions was which type of food to choose.

When the we finally chose our dinner, we sat down awkwardly. "Hey Soonyoung so the end of month nigh. What job are you going to apply for? I mean your medical school is going to be over on Saturday." Jihoon questioned, "well I'm not sure yet... but i will tell you once I have chose something." I smiled, the worried Jihoon then continued,"whatever profession you choose take care of yourself before the extreme okay?" I nodded.

8pm

As usual, I wanted to send Jihoon home first but something happened on the way. We were walking when a lady in the distance fainted, with no one noticing. The next moment, I immediately rushed to her and Jihoon followed.

I waited a minute sitting down waiting for the lady and after minute she did not wake up,"Jihoon call the ambulance, she isn't breathing." I instructed Jihoon after feeling her pulse. While waiting for the ambulance, she woke up but she was squinting her eyes. When she tried lifting her arms, it fell back down she could not move. The ambulance came and the paramedics took her away.
Jihoon and I continued walking home, "you were so cool!" he exaggerated. "Ah... it's nothing, I couldn't do much since I'm still a trainee. Plus I'm more of pediatrician, so I'm more of a children type of person." I answered."Jihoon... um this has been hard for me to say but i think... I like you, this may be the worst day to tell you but I need to tell you how i feel." I finally confessed,"Soonyoung, every time I wanted to lift my guitar to hit you made me feel closer to you. I like you to okay?" Jihoon confessed his feelings too. "Can we be something?" I asked. Jihoon nodded his head.

>.< what a cute and seriously painful update well painful for me HAHA the amount of research I had to do in here was crazy. I dont even know why i chose medical when i know facts that nutritionist know. Also I am sorry I did not update yesterday, i knocked out after my after school programme yesterday.