XII

⛔️Warning: Profanities ⛔️

17th June 2016 7am

Jihoon still was not back, when will he find the truth about us. Anywho, from the time of 12am to 7am I have been assisting surgeries. It felt good to be honest, that something I did was finally successful.

When I reached I got a shower and plotted myself in bed and fell asleep, the moment I woke up. I saw a small Jihoon in my arms,"Ahh you are awake!" It was 4 in the afternoon and Jihoon was finally in sight."I had a great time! Well homesick most of the time but I mean... yeah" Jihoon smiled.

"Hey can we talk..." I calmed him down,"we need to talk about 'us'. We need to talk about what that mark is on your neck, are you hiding something from me?" I started the discussion,"i know... we haven't really talked. This mark was... it was made by someone who I am working with. He is a rapper called Seungcheol, he slept with me...and-" I cut him off,"you enjoyed it didn't you." My eyes started to water."Fuck you Lee Jihoon... I thought... I thought you loved me...why?" I started to cry,"I... I love you, I did it because I wanted to experience it.." Jihoon was flustered."Lee Jihoon don't lie to me... You missed my birthday too, then fucked another boy and now you are saying i love yous? Jihoon do you think I'm that stupid? Do you think that I'm easy to step on? Did you really love me!" I stood up and started shouting.

"Soonyoung...I loved you, I'm sorry I fucked another boy, I'm sorry for missing your birthday. I-" I cut him again,"maybe we should just... break up.. huh? Take care of yourself okay don't do anything extreme. Don't kill yourself, find someone at work so that person can take care of you. Eat okay? When i mean eat it doesn't mean those cup noodles, i mean real food like street food. Now...leave" I started sobbing and he left my house quietly.

"Fuck Jun... I broke up with him what do I do now?" I sobbed into the phone,"Soonyoung, I have never been dumped but i know this is going to be advice but just eat and exercise okay?" Jun comforted me. I hung up and called for food, after ordering I went to the kitchen to make cup noodles. Though I told Jihoon not to eat them, I wanted to eat cup noodles to make the pain go away. 

27 June 2016 8pm

Another day, emergencies surgeries as usual. Today, I did not want to cry. I wanted to meet a new someone new, I took out my computer and went online. (A/N this is another meeting site. Therefore texting formats are different)

me: hello

unknown: heyy

me: what is your name?

unknown: It's unknown for now

me: oh okay so is mine

unknown: sure thing then
unknown: I feel rather sad...

me: why?

unknown: I dont know...

me: you want to talk about it?

unknown: to a stranger no...
also can i rant to you.

me: sure

unknown: so this guy had like sex with me i mean okay firstly I am a boy too so... yeah I'm not a ruler (A/N rulers are straight) so this boy had sex with me and i didnt like it. Who knew he left a hickey ugh and then my boyfriend broke up with me.

me: i see I recently broke up with my boyfriend too. He cheated on me.

unknown: we can be friends :)

me: yeah! why not?

OMG SEVENTEEN IS CURRENTLY IN SG (12 August) Though Jun and Minghao are coming later. You don't know how happy i am, breathing same air as them (i know im terrible) HAHAHA and that swimming pool photo of Vernon was taken here! Omg i waited all day for this. Can you believe the moment i woke up I started crying because my friend sent me all the photos she took when she saw them at the airport. guys also everyone thought Woozi didnt come but he was just behind dokyeom. omg also Mingyu has nice Biceps... im such a terrible person

also im not a mingyu stan he is just my bias wrecker