XX

happy last chapter of the same lines the sequel will be soon! Just to let you know that i rewrote this a few times

28 August 2016 5am
The moment I entered the OR saw Jihoon on the surgery table. I put my gloves on and it was time,Dr Choi first cut into Jihoon's skin and once that was done he removed the air from the area around the lung. Then a chest tube placed between the ribs into the space around the lungs helped drain the air and it allows the lung to re-expand. We then gave Jihoon extra oxygen to help the air around his lung be reabsorbed more quickly.(A/N: source: Hopkinsmedicine) With that Jihoon was stitched up and he was safe.

28 August 2016 9am

I got out of the OR and saw Dr Choi washing his hands,"Good job again!" He praised,I smiled back. "Let's just wait for him to wake up now, if he does not by tomorrow you know the procedure do a CT scan and see what is wrong." Dr Choi said before leaving me alone to wash my hands. "Lee Jihoon, I should go check on you right? It is the most I can do." I mumbled to myself, I left the OR and then went to Jihoon's ward. I went inside to the ICU 221 and sat on the couch waiting for Jihoon."Oh! Dr Kwon your here!" One of the nurse smiled,"yes I am. I am his friend." I explained, in my head I was going crazy was Jihoon really my friend? Or did he simply used me to make himself feel special? Well... maybe he was both? Maybe...

I stared at Jihoon's peaceful sleeping, remembering the times we used to sleep next to each other but someone ended up on the floor. That person who was always on the floor was Jihoon so in the morning, I usually stare at him, admiring his prettiness.

28 August 2016 4pm

"Soonyoung! What are you doing here!" Jihoon shouted weakly, I dozed off while waiting for the pass five hours."Hush Jihoon, shouting isn't good for your health. Let me make a call." I told Jihoon,"Good Evening Dr Choi, Patient Lee Jihoon is awake now yes I have been with him ever since after the surgery okay bye." I smiled and hanged up. "Okay you got a lot of explaining to do, how did the hell did you end up getting stabbed? I told you to take care of yourself right?" I looked at Jihoon,"geez you still care so much, basically Seungcheol and I were fighting since he was jealous as I was looking at this picture of my friend and he got so angry. He stabbed me... I guess our love was full toxic.." Jihoon spoke weakly, I then asked Jihoon who's picture was he looking at. He weakly took out his phone and showed me a picture.

"You-u were looking-ing at me??" I stuttered, Jihoon nodded and replied,"I like this picture of yours, Soon

"You-u were looking-ing at me??" I stuttered, Jihoon nodded and replied,"I like this picture of yours, Soon." I looked at him and mumbled his name,"Jihoon..." "Soon I want us again? I'm sorry for having sex with someone not you, I'm sorry for everything. I hope you can love me again..."

"Jihoon... I.... lo...ve you so much but I don't know where to start?" My tears started streaming as I did not know what i wanted.
"Soon I will... talk to you later I want to sleep..." Jihoon requested so I left him alone in his room and thought about 'us' who were we?

Hello! You've come to the end of The Same Lines i hope you enjoy, i will post a chapter informing you guys when the sequel is up and yes thank you for reading bye!