XVII

20 August 2016 1am

"Good job Soonyoung." My sunbae praised me for finishing another surgery. I thanked him, cleaned my hands and left. "Oh boy oh boy! Look at him how many surgeries has he done? 200 surgeries" Seokmin came out of nowhere,"why are you so extra and where did you come from?" I pushed him away."I am an angel from heaven, an angel to tell you that your exam is in five days time. Meaning you should study chop chop!" Seokmin reminded, I then started running to my room and took out my books. Sooner or later, I was tired. I wanted to sleep, but a doctor on duty must never sleep. Well at least that was what Professor Jung says, I stood up thinking it would help but I started to fall asleep. I went to the toilet to wash my face and it did work, but it was not long till I became drowsy again.

I got up my seat and went to go get some fresh by going to the café to buy some coffee. On the way to the café, I saw many couples together. Kissing, hugging, much PDA was seen. The feeling of lost came up, I miss Jihoon. Though a month ago I said I hated Jihoon, maybe I still loved him? Maybe not... I do not know. Jihoon and I did not have PDA, maybe we did but no one saw it since we were in the dance studio. Then I touched my soft lips, remembering our kisses. We maybe only kissed once or twice in public but that was in dance studio of my old school. No one saw, unless there was a surveillance camera in the room. Hopefully the operator enjoyed that romantic scene of us flirting and teasing each other.

After I ordered my coffee, I waited for drink and at the corner of my eye. A couple came in, I did not really care until I heard my name.
"Soonyoung?Hey! What are you doing here" Jihoon greeted and asked,"Jihoon. Oh I was just here to collect some coffee. What about you?" I faked a smile seeing Seungcheol next to him. "Oh, I am having a date with Seungcheol. I see you are currently working so I should not hold you back eh?" Jihoon gave a warm smile, as he looked at my coat."Oh oh yes. Um yeah, work and all. I got to be going I don't want to disturb your date you know. Bye now." I rushed through my sentence before taking my drink and left. Before I left, Seungcheol smirked at me.

While going back to the hospital all that was on my mind was Jihoon dating Seungcheol. Sooner or later tears started swelling in my eyes and before you know it, I started crying. I went back into that room, took out my coffee from it's bag, drank it and started crying. Seokmin came back to his senses and tapped my on my back,"Soonyoung. You okay?" Seokmin saw the crying me, I shook my head as comforted me that early morning.