VII

omg my fav story just got discontinued im gonna cry oh and in this chapter you will find out what job Soonyoung chose will it be dance or did he choose to become a pediatrician? Also a new important line is introduced.

30 December 2015 4pm

I was preparing a date with Jihoon, I dressed myself in a pullover and some black pants. I got out of my house without being caught.

"Hey Jihoon you ready?" I knocked on his door, he opened up wearing a white shirt with jeans. "Let's go to the beach first, then we shall go somewhere to eat. Okay?" He suggested. I nodded in agreement.

We took our time strolling at the beach, as Jihoon wanted to watch the sunset. I could not disagree to that, I mean it was beautiful, I enjoyed watching it with him.

"Woozi, remember the day I first messaged you? You wanted to hit me with a guitar?" I reminded. Jihoon nervously laughed,"yeah ha ha ha. Don't bring that up when something so beautiful is occurring." He threatened and I chuckled.

"That was beautiful." Jihoon commented,"not as beautiful as you." I added on."Don't be cocky Hosh." He pushed me away as we walked. We went to eat some steak but Jihoon forgot to bring his wallet and I had a hundred in my debit card, so we bought a plate and shared it. "Recently, I read up on pediatricians and there are many different types... which one did you choose?" Jihoon was very curious.

"I chose to study as a pediatricians who focuses on the child's behavioural issues and also a surgeon but i will choose one next time Woozi what do you work as?" I explained to him not forgetting to ask."I'm a producer and also a singer. I've been working on an mini album to debut soon. We may not be able to date like this in public and if our relationship is public. Just take care of yourself before doing the extreme things. You get what i mean?" Jihoon explained and I continued nodding.

The day passed and I came home late again, I saw my father sitting on the couch. "Soonyoung where did you go?" My father started,"i went to meet my friend why?" I explained,"is it Seokmin or Nessa?" He started speaking out the list of friends that he knows I have. I shook my head, he then asked me to hand up my phone. He looked through my contacts and saw 'Woozi 💕' "Soonyoung? What is this?" He gave me a strange face,"haha um... it is my best friend who i love a lot like in a friend way." I nervously stuttered,"you are lying tell me the truth...is he your boyfriend?!" My father yelled.

"No... i mean... yes" I faced the fact. The next moment I knew I got a slap on the face."What kind of son have I raised up?!" He shouted,"can you at least let me live? This is my life and I fall in love with whoever I want and whatever I want. Stop forcing me to be the next you?! I will NEVER become you!" I sassed and he slapped me again, harder than before. I looked at him and went up to my room.

"When will he EVER let me live?" I said, "well... I guess he wants you to be normal?" Jihoon replied on the video call we had. "He is a father! He should be the one who should set a good example to his child and not beat him up whenever his child does something wrong!" I made a stand again. "Oh Soonyoung, you are lucky you still have your parents. I miss my parents..." Jihoon's eyes started watering. "Woozi, don't cry..." I comforted, "It started years ago, i was just a five year old, my parents sent me to school that very morning and they were on the road. The driver made a mistake, the driver from the second party was on the phone.He started yelling and did not realise it was the red light and then the cars collided, my mother and father were severely injured eventually, they passed away at the time of 12.50pm and I was not even there to see their bodies, after that age I lived with my Aunt. The last words I said to them was I love you." Woozi cried. "Woozi-ah don't cry okay! If you ever feel lonely, you can come to me," Woozi's wiped his eyes after I finished my sentence. "I love you so much Hoshi, I love you so so much." He still cried and I watched patiently, waiting for him to finish. I never knew this side of Jihoon, I love him so much. It makes me want to love him even more.