Chapter 6 - Bathroom Animals

I beam back at Louis, casually wiping away some of my pink lipstick from his chin.  He smiles back at me, still holding my chest to his.  My heart is thudding, all nerves converging on the sensation of his warm skin next to mine.  My hand absentmindedly moves down his chest as I try to pull myself away.

"Um, I should probably get back to work," I say awkwardly, trying not to make it obvious that I am trying to shift my wet panties out of my sensitive cleft.  He reaches forward, pecking me on the lips, while simultaneously placing his fingers gently on my shoulder to adjust my bra strap back in to place.  His fingers lingers, he bites his lip, then not so casually adjusts his boner upwards in his jeans.  He maintains eyes contact the entire time, and I feel my vagina tighten.  This man is sex on a stick!

"Sounds like a good idea, young lady, you don't want anyone to think you're taking advantage of a stranger in the bathroom."

I laugh out loud. "We couldn't have that, could we?"

"Never." But it comes out sounding more like 'NEV-AH' with his accent, and its just so adorable.

I clear my throat. "You need to put that shirt on too.  If only to help us keep a good cover story". I can help my run my eyes one last time over his chest, taking in the rest of his tattoos and smooth stomach.

He laughs as he picks up the shirt and start putting it on. "I'm good at cover stories. Beans and Corn Bread. That's an interesting name for a cafe."

"Yeah, the owners once told me they named it after the lyrics of a swing song. It was by some famous American band leader, and I'm totally blanking on his name".

"Louis Jordan. 'King of the Jukebox', they used to call him," he says confidently.

"Wow.  That's it.  So, are you really in to music, or are you just in to people who share your name?"

He takes his hand and brushes the nape of his neck.  "I guess, you can say I love music.  I'm in a band. Though we're currently on a hiatus."

"Really?  Anyone I might of heard of?"

Our conversation is interrupted by a knock on the door.

"Hey Evynn, you ok in there?" calls Carlton through the door.

"Yep, just fine! I'm coming out now."  I scramble to disentangle the rest of myself from Louis, and quickly readjust myself in the mirror.  I pause, give Louis another quick kiss, nipping him lightly.  I whisper, "Please don't go, I'll be finished my shift in 2 hours.  We can go for a drink of something".

"Don't worry, darling, I'm not going anywhere". And I melt inside.