Chapter 43 - Game On!

Once we hit the lobby, I hang back a little, expecting Louis to need to check us in. But clearly this man was prepared; he slips a door card out of his pocket, and wiggles his eyebrows in my direction. Excellent.

We walk hand in hand over to the bank of elevators. Louis leans in closely as he presses the button for the elevator. In the process he brushes his hand across my flank, slightly lifting my shirt, and sending ripples of heat radiating across my skin.  My cheeks flush and my breath catches in my throat. Louis smirks, completely aware of the effect he has on me.

The elevator opens in from of me, and I'm about to enter when Louis tugs my hand and pulls me backward.  He eyes the other people in the car, and shakes his head subtly.   Instead, as it pings, Louis pushes me into an empty lift and pushes the buttons to expedite the doors closing, and tags our floor.   The doors have barely closed when Louis crushes his lips against mine. He teases me by nibbling on my bottom lip. I moan in appreciation, and press my tongue into his mouth. I breathe in his musky scent.

"Baby..." I whisper. I tangle my fingers into Louis hair, latching on to him, and deepening our embrace.  I tug his bottom lip between my teeth, biting down just enough to pinch his skin.  Louis takes in a breath and make a noise of surprised satisfaction.

"You are amazing, luv," Louis murmurs between kisses.  The vibration of his voice against lips and our close proximity makes me shudder deeply.

Another ping sounds, and Louis looks up to check our location. Satisfied we've arrived at our floor, Louis places his hand on the small of my back and guides me out of the elevator. Neither of us talks as we weave our way down to our suite. The only sound is the light clink of the zipper pulls on his carry-all bag.

Butterflies are doing barrel rolls in my belly, where a tightness of epic proportions has taken hold.  Yet, this time, I'm certain that it isn't just nerves driving the heavy feeling.  I have never been more sure of one thing: I want Louis, and I want him tonight. 

I just hope he feels the same.

I don't doubt our sexual chemistry for one second.  Our libidos are sailing high on a heady sea of hormones, as evidence by the effect we are already having on each other.  With everything that we've discussed lately, I want to make sure Louis know that I care about him in a way that transcends the fire in my loins.  That the connection I want to make is more than physical. 

I glance up at Louis' face, and see a look of pure joy as he looks back at me.  And in that split second, I stop my second guessing.  There are feelings there, I know it. 

And thank God I figured that out, because just then Louis' hand caresses my bare skin at the base of my back and all my biological urges take over my limbic system, and I can think of little else than stripping him naked and doing the nasty the minute we are confined to a private space.

Fuck it. Let's just take it as it comes.

Once we reach the door, Louis slides in the key and flashes me a perfect, full-faced grin. It melts my heart. He open the door for me, and leads in inside. And the room takes my breath away.

In front of me is laid out a beautiful suite with two couches and a chair. They all face floor to ceiling windows that frame a superb view of the baseball diamond.  Excellent seats, indeed, Tommo. 

The game is just about to start and the stadium is brimming with fans.  I walk over to the glass and peer down, feeling very tall.  It's a clear evening and the dome is wide open.  Perfect baseball watching conditions.   Summer nights with an open dome gives an amazing view of the CN tower that looms overhead.  Additionally a steady breeze flows down over the risers on the 500-level where I normally sit.

As I look around the stadium and see the people sitting in my usual haunt, I feel a little tug of sadness because I would love to share that "normal" feeling with Louis.  I don't mention anything, seeing as I don't want to rain on Louis' parade.  He's obviously gone to great lengths to make tonight special. 

"I've always known about these rooms, but I've never been in this hotel until now. Like most Jays fans, I've always gotten a kick out of seeing people watch the game from here. Thank you for bringing me."

Louis saunters over to stand next to me, gazing down at the players as they warm up around the field. In the far corner the cameras are setting up to film the national anthems. "I'm just glad it makes you happy."

"Time with you always makes me happy, Lou." I lean towards him and place a gentle, sweet kiss on his lips. He kisses me back, and I can't help but smile into his mouth. I nibble his lower lip and Louis groans appreciatively. As he tries to draw me closer, I squirm away, giggling. I exaggeratedly look around the room then say "So, where's the bed?"

"One track mind, yeah?"

"Oh no," I respond cheekily. "I'm planning to watch the game. I just wanted to know where to send you if start to distract me. Nothing gets between me and my boys."

"Your boys?"

"Joey Bats, Edwing, Donaldson, Pillar..."

Louis looks at me and raises his eyes brows. "Gonna be a busy girl. 'Fantastic Fanny' better be in good shape." He tries to swipe a finger flirtatiously between my legs. Once again I squirm out of his embrace.

"She's as hungry as ever," I reply salaciously. "But I'd better feed the rest of my body too. What's for dinner?" I walk over to one of the couches, and plop myself down, grabbing one of the room service menus from the coffee table in the process. "Let's see. All good baseball stadium fare. Hot dogs, nachos, beer, pizza..."

"Pizza, definitely," Louis chimes in as he settles himself next to me on the couch, kicking off his shoes and placing his feet on the coffee table.

"I can work with that."

Louis smiles and reaches past me to grab the phone and place the order. He places part of his weight on me, resting his hand on my thigh to steadily himself. He speaks to the staff in a polite and jovial manner that is too adorable. But all my thoughts have zoned in on his hand position. The heat radiating between us is explosive.

After hanging up, Louis returns to his original position, but his hand does not move. He brushes his fingers lightly over the exposed skin on my upper thigh, just below the hem of my shorts, and his blue eyes fix on mine. I lick my lips deliberately and note how his eyes flick to watch my tongue.

"Whatever shall we do until the food gets here?" I ask, my voice dripping with intention.

"I'm sure we can find something, luv."

Without another moment of hesitation, our lips connect with a fierce passion. Tongues collide in concentric circles, as we delve into each others' mouths. Lips, chins and earlobes are all fair game; our bodies find a beautiful rhythm together. I cannot get enough. Kissing Louis is like disappearing into a simmering bath of pleasure that coats my entire being with a warmth I have never known before. Not even with Wes.

Moans of pleasure escape my throat as Louis intensifies his attentions, and strokes his hands up my arms.  He leans me back on the arm of the couch. I feel the tug of fabric as he removes my jersey. His fingers trace the sheer fabric of my tank top, and slip upwards to tug it off as well. His mounting excitement presses against my naked abdomen. His lips trace over the swell of my breasts, and one fingers slips down to trace the taught rise of my left nipple. Louis pinches it delightfully, rolling it between his thumb and forefinger. I breath deeply into his mouth, and move my hand down to palm his hardness over the fabric of his shorts. Louis releases a deep grunt as he bucks his hip towards me.

Neither of us registers the knock at the door immediately. It's not until the rapping becomes louder, and we hear the call "Room service" through the door do we untangle our limbs. Louis adjusts himself quickly before striding to the door, leaving my thoroughly hot and bothered.  Not to mention scrambling for a shirt. I hastily grab my jersey from the floor, and try to cover myself as the door opens.

Fuck.