Chapter 46 - Spaces Between Us

It takes a few minutes before either of us is ready to disentangle from our position.  Beautiful post climax aftershocks wrack my body in delightful waves.  As my insides spasm, I involuntarily clench Louis inside me.  He grunts with pleasure each time.  Our breathing is ragged.  Louis kisses me deeply and slips free from my stronghold.  My legs touch the ground, but feel weak at the knees.

Still nestled between my legs for cover, Louis rights himself.  Slipping my hand down the back of my skirt, I nudge my panties back into place.  I can't help but laugh a little as we come down from our high.  Who ever said the aftermath of sex was pretty?  Hollywood tries to make it look glamourous, but as I watch Louis struggle to find a place to throw the used condom, I can't help but giggle even more.  Clearly my orgasm has left me giddy!

"What are you laughing at, cheeky girl?"

"Us," I respond. "I can't believe we just did that.  God!  You bring out my adventurous side."

"You're adorable when you ramble."

"And you still have sex hair."

"Well, it would look better if I didn't keep getting requests to fuck you senseless."

"But you said you would always want to."

"I fucking meant it."

Louis throws such a beautiful and smouldering look my way that my knees almost buckle. At this point, I am not even sure if I will survive the rest of the walk home. I press him to my body and kiss him deeply. He reciprocates, swirling his tongue into my mouth. The sweetness of the taste and the smell him is a heady experience, and another wave of desire cinches my belly.

"I am going to miss this when you're gone," I say into his mouth.

Louis softens his kiss before breaking things off. He leans his forehead against mine as he catches his breath. He gives another gentle nip to my bottom lip and a lightly traces of his fingers down my cheek.

"You are the most refreshing thing that has happened to me since Freddie was born."

Louis holds me close to him, almost as if he is afraid to let go. There is a beautiful trace of innocence and vulnerability in the embrace and my belly flip flops for a new reason. Could there be something deeper here? Something really special?

"Baby," I whisper into Louis' ear. "We need to get going or you are going to miss your flight."

Louis squeezes me so tightly that I feel the air rush out of my chest.

"And you're gonna need to let me breathe sooner or later," I joke.

"Oh, sorry." Louis releases me, and turns his face away. A flash of something crosses his face, but I'm not sure what. Before I can ask about it, it's gone and replaced by his well-loved smirk. The joviality of his expression doesn't quite meet his eyes. Something deep is lurking beneath the surface, but I know now isn't the time to ask about it. I shake it off my reservations and smile brightly at him, scrunching up my nose in a playful way. Louis taps me firmly on my ass and slings his duffel bag over his shoulder. 

"Lock up Fanny and let's get going."

I mime placing a lock over my crotch, twisting the key, and tossing it away. Louis laughs. I wink back and smile. I reach for this hand, and he places his in mine. I rub his knuckles with my thumb and he gives my hand a squeeze.

"Follow me!" I say as I lead him in the direction of my house.

We walk in a comfortable silence, every now and then pointing out a cool tag or image. As we reach the end of Graffiti Alley, Louis looks considerably less sullen. A tension I didn't realize I was carrying dissipates from my shoulders.