Chapter 32 - By the Letter

Kissing a nearly naked Lou has stirred up all my lusty needs from the night before.  The tension from the disagreement is quickly being replaced by that of another kind.  I continue to press my body towards him, letting my hardened nipples run over his warm skin.  I crush my lips on his, and flick my tongue into his mouth.  Louis generates an appreciative moan, and pulls me closer.  I let the towel slip from my shoulders and fall to the floor.  Louis' eyes follow its tracks, taking in the landscape of my body.  His gaze spurs me on, and I salaciously straddle his waist, ready to push him to the floor and fuck his brains out.

It's not just because he turns me on like crazy, but it's because this sassy little asshole has a heart of gold.  He is patient with me when my emotions get a bit wild, and that is something I need in my life.  Wes was so intimidated by my intensity that it took him years before he could peel back my layers to find what was really bothering me.  Louis seems to understand that my emotions are a part of me, and are only that: emotions.  Nothing to be scared of.  And he matches my directness with his own.

But right now my girly bits have commandeered the blood in my body, and I am totally focused on creating a different type of bond.  I am hyper aware of Louis' towel pressing between my legs.  The rough fabric teases my sensitive skin as I move over his manhood.   It stiffens beneath me with each kiss.  He runs his hands down my back, cupping my bottom once again.  This time I rise to the challenge.  I grab his right hand and press it to my cleft to show him how wet he is making me.  Louis moans as he tangles his fingers within the folds, seeking out my clit and then slipping his digits inside.

My breath catches.  My hips rise up and down with the Louis' rhythmic in and out motions.  Our kisses become sporadic as I struggle to focus.  Louis keeps his face close to mine, running his warm breath over my lips.  His own exhalations are staggered.  He watches me intently and adjusts his thrusts in time with my response.  I moan into his mouth, as each stroke lights a fire within my belly. As the intensity increases, Louis uses his thumb and presses on my clit in circular motions.  The effect is instantaneous.  The rush of pleasure drives my head backwards, and I cry out as my body shudders.

"Oh fuck!"

The release is full and quick, my appetite whetted for more.  I want to pleasure him; I want to feel more of him.  I drive my mouth towards Louis' lips.  He removes his fingers, only to steady himself as the force of my enthusiasm pushes him backwards. I drive my tongue into his mouth and circle his sensually.  I nip his bottom lip, and run my tongue over the soft flesh. My hands run over his shoulders before pinching and twisting his nipples. I squeeze my thighs around his legs, displacing his towel with my pivot, allowing me to allowing me to have a full view of his stiffness.  I tease my hand over the tip and grip him. 

Louis inhales sharply, and I begin to massage his length.  A bead of pre-cum graces my fingertips.  His face is flushed and his breathing ragged.  I tease his glans in my slit, allowing the wetness to feed my rhythm as I rub my hands up and down his shaft.  Louis moans.  I watch as his hooded eyes close and tilt back in pleasure.  Feeling sexy and powerful, I press the tip closer to my center.  My need for him to be inside me is so overwhelming, primitive and primeval.  I relax my body.  Just the tip...

Louis eyes snap open in surprise. 

"Oh fuck!  Evynn!  Baby!"

I keep my eyes steady on his, allowing just a little more to push inside.  Louis practically growls, and places his hands on my hips, and before I register what is happening, he pushes me off and away from him.  My butt hits the floor and I am shocked.  My cheeks flush in a mixture of lust and embarrassment.  I let my breathing still, as I sit naked on the floor.  The heady feeling evaporates and I start to think clearly.  And every logical part of my brain is thinking: What the hell?