Chapter 7 - Whistle while you work?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hello lovelies!

Could you keep working if you had Louis peering over your shoulder? 

xo,
Jane.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Time seemed to ebb and flow in interesting ways during the next two hours.  Some moments crept by so slowly as I longed to sneak away for other private moment with Louis.  Other moments, nerves getting the better of me, made time appear to evaporate in to thin air.  However, the best moments, were the eternally long ones, when Louis or I would catch each others eyes and hold the gaze.  That smirk will be my undoing.

A few times I have caught myself imagining his smirking lips moving up my inner thigh, creeping upwards, only to snatch my thong off with his teeth.  Paisley was right, it has been too long since I've had any action of that kind.  I must have amazing self control for not completely creaming myself in the bathroom.  Shit! I'd better get the cobwebs cleared from my va-jay-jay if this fantasy remotely becomes a possibility.  Can't ruin the moment by having him get his teeth flossed with my pubic hair.  Yikes! I shake my head to release the visual, blush, and busy myself with filling the sugar containers.

I head back behind the counter and am bending down to put then sugar back when my face is confronted by a pair of very fit thighs in tight jeans.  Gulp.  I am so aware that my nose is inches from his...well inches.  Warm, soft hands engulf mine and pull me to a standing position.  Unwilling to make eye-contact, Louis lightly tips my chin upwards until I am forced to look at him.  I inhale sharply.

"Hey, only employees are allowed behind the counter," I quip, trying to regain my composure.  "Are you trying to get yourself in trouble?"

"Trouble's my best friend" Louis retorts cheekily, "Besides, I've got a genuine staff shirt now, so no one will really believe I'm a customer anymore.  Put me to work."  He deftly moves behind the counter, and starts cleaning and organizing like he's worked here for years.  Bewildered, I work along side of him, topping up supplies.  It's comfortable and familiar. 

As the evening comes to a close, and the customers dwindle out,  Louis clears the cups from the last few tables, and I start in on the cash.  I pause to watch him work.  His hair is just slightly askew, and I want to run my hands through it again.  He casually balances several mugs in his hands, his tattooed forearms flexing just so. He wipes each table perfectly and diligently, before tipping the chairs on top so it can be mopped before opening tomorrow.  All of this, without guidance, giving me a glimpse of a man who is a hard worker and takes pride in what he does.  Sex aside, I want know everything about him.

Louis is wiping down the counter as I finished the till.  I walk over a bump his hip with mine.  "You really didn't have to do all of this, but I'm glad you stayed. Thank you for your help.  But I have to ask, this isn't your first time serving is it?"

"I used to work as a waiter at a football stadium back home in Doncaster.  It was a nice way to keep busy when I was playing in games."

"Music, sports, I'm learning so much about you".

"Now, let me learn all about you", he replies, pulling me towards him.  He lightly presses his lips to mine, softly guiding my mouth in time with his.  His hand moves to my lower back, and coaxes me forward, pressing me to him.  I take in his scent, sweat mixed with the faintest cologne, and my head spins.  Sandalwood, maybe?  He breaks off the kiss as gently as it started.

"So, how about that drink, yeah?"