Chapter 28 - Thumbs up

Louis unlocks the door, and practically pushes me inside.  The determination of his actions is sexy and exciting. He dumps my purse on the floor and eyes me with a look of pure lust. I match his energy with my own.  As soon as we are out of view of John, I grab him and forcefully press my lips against his.  He groans lightly as I force my tongue in to his mouth and run my fingers through his hair.  Louis lifts me and presses me against the wall, his desire obvious and throbbing against my inner thigh.

"Upstairs?" he breathes.

"Yes," I respond quickly.

Louis breaks off the embrace, grabs my hands and leads me up the stairs to his room.  So focused on the moment, I barely take in my lavish surroundings.  We get to Louis room and he almost slams the door behind us.  He pushes me up against the door, stroking the edges of my tank top with his fingers.

"Off."  Fuck me, this is so hot.

I comply, and move my hands towards him.  I trace my fingers under his shirt and push it up over his head.  Louis gazes down at my chest taking in the swell of my breasts over my dark navy, lacy bra.  Static builds between us as our skin touches.  Louis brings his mouth down and runs his tongue over the tops of each of my breasts, causing my nipples to become pert beneath the fabric.  His hands envelop each mound, pushing them upwards as he moans in approval.  I trace my fingers through his hair once more and relish the moment.

"Bed", I urge.

Louis lifts me up and carries me towards the bed.  The sheets feel cool against my bare back in sheer contrast to the burning warmth of Louis' skin.  I run my hands over his chest, tracing his tattoos, and land on his nipples.  I pluck them with my fingers, watching as they harden with my touch.  I give them each a small pinch, and tweak them lightly.  Immediately, small goose pimples become visible on his skin, and I run my fingers over them.

Louis kisses me deeply, using his tongue to explore my mouth. His hands resume their roving over my breasts before one of them deftly undoes my bra.  The immediate release sends even more shivers over my body.  My nipples are pink and full, standing at complete attention with the change in air temperature.  I let my bra slip off my arms and on to the floor.

"God, you are fucking beautiful", Louis says cupping my flesh in his warm hands.  I lift my bare chest upwards, urging Louis to take me in to his mouth.  He moves his mouth slowly and deliberately down my chest and flicks his tongue over my one nipple.  I murmur softly and feel my hips grind under him in response.  He traces a pattern of circles around my areola, alternating with quick licks to my flushed nib.  Finishing, he brings his attention to my other breast.  This time he runs his teeth over my sensitive flesh, biting gently and firmly causing me to moan from deep within. 

"Like it a bit rough, yeah?"

"Uh huh."

His continued attentions make my head spin.  My panties are soaked with desire and every nerve in my crotch is screaming to be touched.  I trace my fingers down his torso and cup his swollen cock in my hands.  I give is a sharp tug upwards and use surprise momentum to flip Louis on his back.  I jump on top of him, straddling his legs, and start undoing the fly of his shorts.

"And I'm sure you do too."

Louis utters a guttural noise that can only be described as a growl.  He watches as I release his zipper, and push his pants downwards, letting them fall to the floor with a satisfying rustle. Never have I admired the fact that he isn't wearing socks as much as I do now.  No weird moment of deciding when they come off.  Just on with the show.

I push myself up so that I an sitting astride his stiffness.  I twist my hips, making a circular motion, pressing him further in to my sensitive spot.  I lean my head back slightly and let my breast fall naturally, swaying with the movement.  I glance down at Louis face and see his blue eyes have taken on a darker, more serious hue.  He is watching my every move and in return I become more deliberate with my hips.  My trace my fingers over the band of his boxer briefs and rub his tip through the fabric.  A small wet spot forms under my fingers.