Chapter 23 - Cold Shower. Super Power.

Louis and I sit comfortably across from each other sipping our tea. Each of us in turn keeps stealing glances at the other, and smiling. My heart is skipping so many beats, that I am suprised I have any blood flow to my body. My doubts are waylaid by the significant and constant tingling sensation in my crotch, suggesting that the blood flow is simply diverted. Perhaps permanently.

Feeling a little saucy, I lift my leg under the table to caress his nearly naked thigh. Louis catches my eye, lifting a single eyebrow. I mirror the expression, pausing my exploratory foot momentarily. When I feel his manspread open further, I know I have won, and I keep going north towards his sweet spot. Gauging by the stiffness I feel under my toes, I can guess someone else is experience a diversion of blood flow too.

I slowly start running my toes up and down over Louis' burgeoning erection. I feel him stiffen with my movements, and I see his eyes flutter half-closed. I am building up my efforts, when I suddenly feel Louis grab my foot to halt the progress.

"Oh fuck, luv. We need to stop. I only brought one pair of pants, and they are dangerously close to getting very sticky," Louis says huskily. "And you have no idea how much I love feet." He pulls my foot in to his hands and starts massaging it vigorously, intermittently pressing it against his cock.

Sweet motherfucker! I can't even respond. All I can think of is his full cock, and how I long for the pressure on my feet to move higher, towards my lady parts, so they can push me over the edge. I feel my own eyes flutter closed as I let the sensations take over. I reach my hand below the lip of the table, and press my clit with pressured circles over my panties.

"Louis, you make me so fucking wet!"

Louis eyes flit towards mine, and we lock on. His are glassy with dilated pupils, and I am positive that mine look the same. Wild, crazy, and ready for release. I continue my self attention, and I notice Louis other hand is rubbing his own love button, lightly tickling my feet in the process. Oh God. So fucking hot. I can feel myself getting closer. Just as both of us seem to want to tip over the edge, the girls noisily start walking down the hall discussing breakfast plans. Shit! I simultaneously drop my foot and let my hand reemerge on top of the table. Louis makes a quick and subtle adjustment before his reappear too. We lock eyes once more, and smile mischievously.

Paisley and Tegan walk through the kitchen and pause. Seeing the two of us casually sitting, silently gazing at each other, Paisley clears her throat.

"Not interrupting anything are we?"

"No," I retort. "Just discussing how we each like our tea."

"Sure," Paisley replies, eyeing us suspiciously. "Hot, it appears."

Louis and I burst out laughing.

"Definitely," I say.

"Leave them be, Pais. Let's go," Tegan adds, smirking at our way too obvious sexual tension. "See ya, lovebirds!"

"Bye," chimes in Louis, flashing them a gorgeous smile over his shoulder.

Once the door closes behind them, I practically crawl over the table and throw myself in to Louis arms. I spread my legs around him, letting his still partially erect cock touch my swollen cleft. I kiss him passionately, not holding back. Louis matches my pace, and I feel his hands gripping my thighs with the same intensity and need. I run both my hands through his hair, pressing his lips harder against mine. I move my mouth down on to his neck, nibbling as I go, causing Louis to emit the cutest groans. When I take one of his earlobes in my mouth and flick it with my tongue, he practically melts in my hands.

"Oh fuck, Ev. Seriously, we need to stop. Or I am going to have to rip those panties off, bend you over this table, and fuck you hard. And I don't care how messy we get."