Chapter 9 - 'Lil Bitch

Fuck, fuck, fuck.

I simultaneously fight the urge to duck my head under the table and run away at the same time. If there was any doubt of my blushing before, I am positively vermillion now! How could I be so stupid? He must think I am a nutty stalker.  I am running all conceivable mission impossible-type exits when he speaks again, interrupting my thoughts.

"Really, I don't know what you're on about. What ad?"

I take a sigh so deep that it reaches my toes as I prepare to assuage any semblance of dignity. Truth! Can he handle the truth? Can I handle telling the truth? I pause, chug back the rest of my bourbon and face the music.

"Ok," I breathe. "After our moment on the subway a few days ago, I resolved that you might be too fun an opportunity to pass up. So, my roommate convinced me to place an ad on Craigslist just on the off chance that you felt the same way and that we could find each other. The six is a big place, after all". I take a third deep breath and meet Louis' eyes.

And he is fucking laughing.

Not even a nice laugh, but a silent and deep belly laugh that has him practically in tears. About thirty seconds in to his chortling, all embarrassment I have been feeling was cast aside and replaced by an intense, deep seated impulse to reach out and punch him in the teeth. Kick a girl while she is down, will you?

Louis must have felt the sudden chill breeze coming from my direction because he abruptly stopped and looked at me. "Oh, no, darling, don't get upset. I'm honestly chuffed that you wanted to connect, I just don't know who this Craig is or why I would have checked his list.  Sounds a bit mad!"

"You can be a little bitch, has anyone ever told you that?" I say as sweetly as I can muster.

"Brilliant!" Louis replies, chuckling. "That does come up on occasion. Usually my flat mate Harry keeps me in check."

"Well, maybe I need to meet this guy. Right now, he sounds like infinitely better company," I reply, sticking my tongue out like a petulant child.

"Tongue play isn't a threat where I come from." Louis says these words slowly and deliberately, so that each syllable of the word tongue seems to fall of his tongue and lick my sensitive bits. Accompanied by a wink and a smile, I nearly fall out of the booth while shifting in my (now very wet) britches.

"Maybe not, but I certainly hope it it involves pleasing a woman, which is clearly a game you are losing right now."  I give him my best smouldering disapproving dirty librarian look. "Riddle me this, pussy cat, how did you find me then?

"Elementary, my dear," Louis replied, smiling. "Your shirt had the name of the cafe on it. The rest was sort of easy."

"Oh", I say, feeling rather sheepish. "That's pretty sweet, actually".

"I know". Smirking!

"Don't let it go to your head."  The smirk get wider at the corners in response, and Louis grabs my hand under the table, placing it over his burgeoning boner.

"What, this?"

"Good thing you're cute," say ask I pull my hand away. Yet Louis catches my fingers, pulls my hand into his, rubbing the palm of my hand.

"Listen, Evynn. Jokes aside, I went to your shop every day to get coffee every day hoping I would run in to you. My thoughts have been consumed with kissing you, imagining how you taste. And today I got lucky".  He gently caresses his lips with my digits.

Then suddenly my fingers are in his mouth, and Louis nips at them ever so lightly before releasing them in a slow sucking motion.

'Lil bitch indeed.