Chapter 45 - Good Morning Starshine!

Sun peeked in though the very large window that looked out onto the Rogers Center.  Despite having the blinds fully closed, the early morning light ebbs in creating streaks across the bed.  Opening my eyes tentatively, I take one look around the room, then snap my lids shut once again.  Louis shifts in his sleep below me.  We are a tangle of limbs and disheveled bed sheets.  And it is the most glorious feeling.

I stretch my body, curling my toes under, and enjoying the feeling of coolness of the sheets on my skin.  My lower abdomen feels well exercised and a little tender.  But definitely worth it.  Shivers rock my spine when I replay the events of last night in my head.  My cheeks are flushed as they press against Louis' chest.  Oh God!  Did I call him Daddy?  What the fuck was that?  Ugh!  And did I show any part of myself to the world through these giant windows?  Holy shit!

Now feeling positively mortified, I bury my face into Louis' arm.  He moans lightly and does he own version of stretching.  His hair is all over the place and his chin is scruffy as hell.  He looks like an adorable little kitten, and I my heart skips a beat.  Louis keeps his eyes closed but smirks.

"You're staring, luv," says Louis, his voice is gravelly. "What time is it?"

"Early," I reply before glancing at the clock.  "Six o'clock.  And you have sex hair."

Louis' baby blues creep open slightly and he stares down at me under hooded lids.  He rubs the arm I have draped over his torso and tugs as the strands of hair that have fallen over my shoulder. 

"Pot.  Kettle.  Black."

"Yeah, seems I got myself thoroughly fucked last night."  I rest chin on Louis' chest and wink at him. 

"Same," Louis moans.  His free hand wanders under the covers to tweak my closest nipple.  I squeal under the pressure.

"Watch it, still pretty sensitive there."

"I will never apologize for giving your body a proper thrashing."

"And Fanny thanks you for it."

I raise myself up and press my lips to Louis'.  It's slow and tender to start, but the heat builds.  Louis tips his tongue into my mouth, and I hum with pleasure.  He grips me by the shoulder and lifts me on top of him.  Our naked bodies press together, heat erupting from our skin.  Sensitive as they are, my nipples stand a full attention as they gently stroke against Louis' chest.  Louis runs his hands down my back and grabs my ass.  The pressure turns me on so completely. His stiffness presses against my stomach, and I become slick.  Oh, this man...

Louis groans beneath me and pulls his mouth away.  He breathing is quick and uneven.  His eyes are bright and his pupils are dilated. 

"Shit, Evynn," he breathes.  "As much as I really, really want to finish this, we have to get going."

"Really?" I say teasingly as I trail kisses down his chest.  I flick my tongue suggestively around his nipple.  A growl erupts from Louis' throat and his eyes flutter closed.  I run my teeth over his sensitive skin.

"That's not helping, luv."

"No?" I ask innocently.

"Definitely not," Louis whines in frustration.  He tucks two fingers under my chin and tilts my face towards him.  Meeting my gaze, he runs his thumb over my lips.  "Ev, I'm flying to L.A. today.  Freddie is expecting me."

I sigh deeply.  Of course!  I had completely forgotten.  I place a quick peck on his lips and lift myself off of him. 

"Fair argument, Tommo," I reluctantly concede, "But I expect another marathon when you get back."